Let's See Em. GLOCKS. Bring Your Huddled Masses and Your Elitist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ecoboost View Post
    Not sure if it was the crimp they used or what, but it would not feed worth a darn! The fully supported chamber is great for getting rid of the dang glock smiley face in hot loaded 10mm!
    Thanks much! I was hoping it was something simple. I load my own 10mm, and not having to use a bulge buster should be nice. I'm going to be trying some 200gr flat nose now that I changed barrels, should be a hammer! I can't wait to pick up my 19 tomorrow, and take my better half to the range on Monday. Pics will be added then

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
      Thanks much! I was hoping it was something simple. I load my own 10mm, and not having to use a bulge buster should be nice. I'm going to be trying some 200gr flat nose now that I changed barrels, should be a hammer! I can't wait to pick up my 19 tomorrow, and take my better half to the range on Monday. Pics will be added then

Have fun and be safe! My wife loves her 19!

Comment

Added a G19 to the family today. Wife handled it when we got home. Promptly said thanks, I love it and we are going shooting tomorrow after we take the kids to school. We may have to fight over it because I like it too.Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392599286804.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	24286746

Comment

Just picked up my Glock 19 Gen 4 with Trijicon night sights and in my favorite color OD Green
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Ecobeast; 02-23-2014, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Pic #2
            Attached Files

Comment

Added a G17 Gen 4 to the herd today. Now I need to order that Roni conversion.

Comment

Just got a 19

I see a few 30's but no 36's. I'm considering one of the 2. Suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by cpr1979 View Post
                  Just got a 19

I've got a 36 that I carry and I love it, I've got fairly small hands and it fits perfect. I had an XDS but sold it because I like the 36 way better.

Comment

Originally posted by cpr1979 View Post
                    Just got a 19

Get the 30S, best of both worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by cricketfire46 View Post
                      I've got a 36 that I carry and I love it, I've got fairly small hands and it fits perfect. I had an XDS but sold it because I like the 36 way better.

I just sold my XDS as well. Gonna rent a 36 tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        Get the 30S, best of both worlds.

I plan on renting both tomorrow. Thanks for the help

Comment

I like my 30s as well. I am contemplating changing the trigger to a lighter pull. But I'm hesitant because its my EDC gun and don't want to have to defend my actions if need be.

Comment

Just got it Cerakoted by Big Tex Outdoors
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ecoboost View Post
                              Glock 17 ZEV! Trijicon RMR
                              I had a dream last night literally about making a customized glock for target shooting and doing some competitions with it lol. I'd like to have something like that... but I have been leaning towards a STI for shooting competitions. Not sure where I want to go with it all, but I want to get into some competitive stuff so I can apply for it at work and get paid to do this stuff..

Comment

Picked this glock 17 up yesterday im in this one $375 with aftermarket sights. Front is nightsight.
                                Guy stippled the mess out of it but seems comftorable and if I dont like it I can get my money out of it no prob. Got a glock last month for 350..this ones in much better shape guess I've been lucking into them lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X