Here's my little collection.

From the bottom up:

G26 Gen 3
    G26 Gen 4
    G29 Gen 4
    G34 Gen 4
    G17 Gen 3
    G21 Gen 3
    G20 FrankenGlock - G20 Gen 3 frame, Lone Wolf 10mm slide, 6" KKM barrel.

All of them wear full extended controls, Ghost connectors, 6# trigger springs and Ameriglo night sights.

[ATTACH]596823[/ATTACH]

I want to add a G19, G30s and possibly a G41.

That's a good lookin' G26 in FDE.

Comment

No 42's yet?

Comment

Ok finally snapped some pics of mine.
        G23
        G22c
        G30

The g22c is ugly as sin... But its my favorite to shoot. And the reason i started this thread.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ArcherAG 93 View Post
          That's a good lookin' G26 in FDE.
          Yes it is!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texashunt9 View Post
            Love Glock but don't have one. I've shot the 19, but how good of shooter is the 23? Is it a fun gun to shoot or is mostly for protection?
            I shot my CHL renewal with a stock 23 in 40cal and they couldn't count shots because it was one golf ball sized hole.

Comment

Originally posted by tfowler10 View Post
              How do you like the G42? I'm kicking around the idea of getting one but haven't made up my mind yet.
              It's good to go after the break in!

Comment

Originally posted by RTC View Post
                No 42's yet?
                I posted one on the first page.

Comment

Okay, so I did some playing with Cerakote this weekend. Friday night I stripped the frame on my 19 and sprayed it with Desert Sand. As far as looks, I thought it looked pretty good, but in the end it was really just too bright IMO, and after carrying it for half a day or so I decided Desert Sand in a flat finish was going to show dirt too bad for a daily carry gun. BTW, we had some of the most beautiful frost I have ever seen Saturday morning, and I used that opportunity to take the picture with it laying on our trampoline. Cool pic I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecoboost View Post
                    Glock 17 ZEV! Trijicon RMR
                    That is Bad ***. Who did the work?

Comment

Not satisfied with that and wanting to experiment around, I blasted it off and shot the frame using Texas Tan. I liked that a lot, but didn't get a pic with that color and a black slide. I wish I had. Anyways, I had some Multicam Green and decided to try the slide in that. It turned out OK, but the colors did not go together the way I though they would. Too close together, they need a little more contrast. I will probably leave it this way for awhile though just to see how good it wears, while I decide exactly how I want it to end up. I am really tempted to just do the slide in Texas Tan too, and leave it. Can't make up my mind though.

Comment

Jethro, i like the look of both those colors... Just not together.

I think that frame with black would be cool!

Im thinking about a black frame, titanium slide, and red controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
                          Okay, so I did some playing with Cerakote this weekend. Friday night I stripped the frame on my 19 and sprayed it with Desert Sand. As far as looks, I thought it looked pretty good, but in the end it was really just too bright IMO, and after carrying it for half a day or so I decided Desert Sand in a flat finish was going to show dirt too bad for a daily carry gun. BTW, we had some of the most beautiful frost I have ever seen Saturday morning, and I used that opportunity to take the picture with it laying on our trampoline. Cool pic I think.

Where do you buy the paint?

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                            Jethro, i like the look of both those colors... Just not together.

I think that frame with black would be cool!

Im thinking about a black frame, titanium slide, and red controls.
                            I absolutely, 100%, agree. I thought it would look different than it did. Either color would be great with black, and I think the TX Tan would go good with the Desert Sand too. Honestly, the Multicam Green would probably go great with the Desert Sand as well.

dallascowboys, that is not paint, it is Cerakote, a bake on ceramic finish. It has to be blasted, sprayed, and baked in a pretty specific manner, just google cerakote and go to their website to find out everything from application, to colors, ordering, etc.

Comment

I sold mine.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                                I sold mine.
                                Yeah but you're special Gary.

Comment

Working...
                                X