Purchasing a legal assault rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WCB View Post
    One of the key parts of an Assualt Rifle is selectable fire. ie: full auto/semi auto, burst/semi...
    AR-15, AK-47, etc... don't fall under that definition. Just a semi auto rifle. Nothing more, nothing less...
    Exactly! People don't realize that you have to pay a tax and apply to get a full auto rifle. That background check is WAY more detailed than anything NICS can do in 30secs!

Comment

SKS and Hi-point carbines have somehow been overlooked by the panic buyers. They are both reasonably priced depenable and reasonbly accurate.
      Ak mag converted SKS coming soon to my house.
      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
        Exactly! People don't realize that you have to pay a tax and apply to get a full auto rifle. That background check is WAY more detailed than anything NICS can do in 30secs!
        And the part that makes it a machine gun had to be manufactured prior to September of 1986.

Assault Rifle is a real term that defines a select fire rifle of medium caliber.

Assault Weapon is a coined term used by the media and politicians to confuse the average person that does not know the difference. It's easy for the uneducated to see an AR15 sitting next to a M16 and assume both are full auto.

Comment

Originally posted by vortech347 View Post
          And the part that makes it a machine gun had to be manufactured prior to September of 1986.

Assault Rifle is a real term that defines a select fire rifle of medium caliber.

Assault Weapon is a coined term used by the media and politicians to confuse the average person that does not know the difference. It's easy for the uneducated to see an AR15 sitting next to a M16 and assume both are full auto.
          Did you hear Biden compare AR's to F-15 fighter jets?!?!?! What an idiot!

Comment

I want an "assault compound bow". I have an "assault knife" already.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomerang View Post
              I want an "assault compound bow". I have an "assault knife" already.
              Me too! Where did you get the knife?!?!?!?

Comment

Working...
              X