Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AR/Tacticool Thread of Awesome! (AR Info here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the confirmation, much appreciated.

Comment

Had to throw in a pic of my 300BO SBR.
      Lower took 10 months to get approved by ATF.
      Attached Files

Comment

Oldest son and his AR. We had a good Sunday afternoon togetherClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1400522612841.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	24305581

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
          Oldest son and his AR. We had a good Sunday afternoon together[ATTACH]622073[/ATTACH]
          that's awesome!

Comment

I have a couple of ARs and wanted to see if I could build one cheaply to have as a ranch/truck rifle. Turns out there isn't much to it. Other than missing parts from PSA, no problems at all. The build was a stag stripped lower with a PSA lower parts kit, PSA 20" barrel, fixed stock and magpul hand guard. Stock trigger was awful but I smoothed it out considerably so it doesn't feel like an old gravel road anymore!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Varmicon_qa; 05-20-2014, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Varmicon_qa View Post
                I have a couple of ARs and wanted to see if I could build one cheaply to have as a ranch/truck rifle. Turns out there isn't much to it. Other than missing parts from PSA, no problems at all. The build was a stag stripped lower with a PSA lower parts kit, PSA 20" barrel, fixed stock and magpul hand guard. Stock trigger was awful but I smoothed it out considerably so it doesn't feel like an old gravel road anymore!
                Nice build

Comment

I've posted this on some other threads but just had to post it here. This is my first AR and I'm really happy with it. I have already started planning my next build which will be a 6.8 and a lot fancier.

Comment

First off I appreciate all the knowledge and experience with building and operating AR/Tactical weapons systems y'all have put out on this thread. I have been a lurker for a while just gleening from it.
                    I have a couple of AR's already, which were purchased complete. I have the bug to build one now and was wondering something. I did a search of this thread and couldn't find anything on it.

What is the deal with stuff having "T-Marks" or being "Non T-Marked"??
                    Does it make a difference one way or the other?

Thanks!

Comment

From my understanding it's a way to mark where you put your optic when removing and reinstalling

Comment

^^ primary arms micro dot?

Comment

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
                          From my understanding it's a way to mark where you put your optic when removing and reinstalling
                          Exactly, it gives you a reference if you take an optic or iron sight off.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Cleared it right up.....so more of a personal preference than anything.

Thanks Guys!!

Comment

Gentlemen, I've been charged with helping a buddy find a FN SCAR 17. Any recommendations on where to look?

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                                Gentlemen, I've been charged with helping a buddy find a FN SCAR 17. Any recommendations on where to look?
                                Experience the long range accuracy, downrange power, exceptional reliability and match winning versatility of the FN SCAR 17S, the semi-auto only version of the U.S. Spec

Comment

Working...
                                X