Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AR/Tacticool Thread of Awesome! (AR Info here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
    Thanks!

I took the Titan Christensen combo out tonight and it has zero, literally zero impact shift. I've never had a rifle have zero impact shift between suppressed and unsuppressed. It is 22 quiet with my Hornady Superformance shells as well. AAC out did themselves with this can.
    that blows my mind , my cyclone has 5 inch impact change on my 26" barrel gun at 100 ! is your titan the 21 ounce titanium or the 38 ounce SS ?

I can't imagine either way that that much weight in front is not changing poi.

Comment

never mind the qd it 20 ounce titanium + mount at least 3 to 3 ounces...still that's a ton of weight not to have poi shift... that's awesome!

Comment

Not an AR in this video... but some gear doesn't make you tactical either. You might see another TBH'r in this video too.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
        I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Can't get the embed to work.
        Last edited by THellURider; 10-06-2011, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THellURider View Post
          Not an AR in this video... but some gear doesn't make you tactical either. You might see another TBH'r in this video too.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
          I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Can't get the embed to work.
          does this means you guys are done for this year ? dang!! it got too hot for me last couple months, but i'll definitely be in for next year.. send me an email if you don't mind! thanks for posting and the invite this year.. it was a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
            does this means you guys are done for this year ? dang!! it got too hot for me last couple months, but i'll definitely be in for next year.. send me an email if you don't mind! thanks for posting and the invite this year.. it was a blast!
            Yep all done. Cool that you came out though! I'll try to remember to reach out.

Comment

Originally posted by THellURider View Post
              Yep all done. Cool that you came out though! I'll try to remember to reach out.
              cool ! thanks ! hope you have a good deer season this year as well... i'm going tonight and hope to get the big boy in my avatar ... we'll see .. we're supposed to get 3 inches of rain ... so i'm excited regardless!!

Comment

Wanted to share a semi-tacticool build I just finished. Ill post better pics later.

.280 Ackley Improved
                Rem 700 BDL Lefthanded
                24" Krieger #6
                H-S Precision Stock with DIY paint job
                Devcon Bedded by me
                Trigger adjusted to 1.5#
                20 MOA base (bedded)
                Leupold Mk4 Rings
                Vortex PST ffp 4-16x50
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
                  Wanted to share a semi-tacticool build I just finished. Ill post better pics later.

.280 Ackley Improved
                  Rem 700 BDL Lefthanded
                  24" Krieger #6
                  H-S Precision Stock with DIY paint job
                  Devcon Bedded by me
                  Trigger adjusted to 1.5#
                  20 MOA base (bedded)
                  Leupold Mk4 Rings
                  Vortex PST ffp 4-16x50
                  should be a shooting machine ! Nice!

Comment

About the POF AR15s...My cousin bought a P308 about a year back and had some jamming issues at first. He had sent it back to POF and ever since then its been shooting like a champ. I believe it had a small spur somewhere in the action which was causing it not eject the spent cartridge. We actually took it out on an old pipeline last year to try some long range shots. No joke, after some fine tuning we were hitting milk jugs at 750 yards. Fairly heavy, but a blast to shoot.

Comment

300 Blackout with 110 grain Vmax fairs very well on up to elk size game!

Comment

you posted that w/o pictures, really ?

Comment

was the shot from a high angle? any lead involved due to a runnning shot

Comment

LOL, it performed very well! Internal damage was huge.

Comment

ok....when building a 9mm upper, ok to start with a regular 5.56 receiver or start with a 9mm specific receiver

OR...look at one of the nifty side charge models out there now?

Comment

This Christensen setup is so light and balanced it's sick![ATTACH]273640[/ATTACH]
                                Originally posted by imyomama View Post
                                and you talk about me... dude, you got some sick toys!
                                you two need a room?

Comment

Working...
                                X