Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AR/Tacticool Thread of Awesome! (AR Info here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
    Oh for sure! A drum shotty semi auto would be amazing
    and HEAVY

Comment

You are really killing my productivity today trav... I'm probably all wet but think the 20ga could be a better platform for what you are thinking in a rotary type mag...a 3" 20ga load is darn near the same as a 12ga in 2 3/4!!

I think there is some merit in the 12-15 capacity & the 3" 20ga...thoughts??
      Attached Files

Comment

20g would never get used because it isnt considered macho enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
          20g would never get used because it isnt considered macho enough.
          yeah...but a 410 in a revolver is the best invention on the planet & flys off the shelves

at least we can prove the 20ga is viable.

~~~~~~~~~~~

on a side note...I used one of these extensions on my m1 field last year with great results. Really good quail medicine & a good way improve your current hunting scattergun for home defense. I'm pretty rough on my hunting equipment and this unit has been robust so far.

Last edited by Artos; 09-13-2011, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            yeah...but a 410 in a revolver is the best invention on the planet & flys off the shelves

20 gauge with a redesigned pellet stack to make up for the loss in pellets and whammo. We are in business.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Most brilliant marketing scam in decades.

Comment

300 Blackout has officially arrived!

My 5.56 SBR upper just got a sentence to the safe for a good while!

I am amazed how well this baby fires and functions! I took my ACOG off one of my 16" and replaced it with a Leupy 3-9 and am really impressed how awesome this BO cartridge is. The subs are awesome and the Hornady Whisper Ammo I'm using hits dead on with my 5.56. I'm talking not an 1" difference at 100 yards! The Blackout IMO just became my new favorite caliber! I'm going to have to get me a 16" for my truck now. Stupid gun disease! I am extremely impressed! This SBR with my can is extremely balanced and I can't wait to try it on some elk out of the Helo!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315959013.235499.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	24014994

Comment

looks like a sweet setup.......which stock is that?

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
                    looks like a sweet setup.......which stock is that?
                    Magpul ACS, balances the rifle well.

Comment

How many left??

This SBR with my can is extremely balanced and I can't wait to try it on some elk out of the Helo!

Comment

300 Blackout has officially arrived!

My 5.56 SBR upper just got a sentence to the safe for a good while!

I am amazed how well this baby fires and functions! I took my ACOG off one of my 16" and replaced it with a Leupy 3-9 and am really impressed how awesome this BO cartridge is. The subs are awesome and the Hornady Whisper Ammo I'm using hits dead on with my 5.56. I'm talking not an 1" difference at 100 yards! The Blackout IMO just became my new favorite caliber! I'm going to have to get me a 16" for my truck now. Stupid gun disease! I am extremely impressed! This SBR with my can is extremely balanced and I can't wait to try it on some elk out of the Helo!

[ATTACH]267658[/ATTACH]
                        **** you Travis! Stop it!

I had committed not to buy any more weapons, with the exception of a 7.62 can until we got our land bought. You are a bad influence.

Sent from Tapatalk

Comment

kudos, travis !
                          Im waiting on my form 4 for the can, i'll order my 300blk SBR upper in a month or two.

Comment

Honestly, I have no want for a 762 AR now. In a year or less full power ammo should be flowing and relatively cheap out of Remington. I'm going to keep the 308 to my bolt guns. This is the caliber I've been waiting on. This thing is too smooth. I honestly may contemplate selling my Larue Stealth 18" to buy a 16-18" BO upper to hunt with. I'm pretty impressed, honestly. I can see myself enjoying this thing. I was drilling a basketball size limestone rock 175 yards from my house with my Acog leaning up against a tree. 6 out of 7 shots.

Comment

I consider the 300BLK to be best as a subsonic/suppressed/SBR load. The 6.8 owns it in supersonic. What will close the gap is the ammo they develop for it.
                              When Silvers says the 6.8 is better over 300 yds, that means its WAAAAY better

Comment

Originally posted by Bily Lovec View Post
                                I consider the 300BLK to be best as a subsonic/suppressed/SBR load. The 6.8 owns it in supersonic. What will close the gap is the ammo they develop for it.
                                When Silvers says the 6.8 is better over 300 yds, that means its WAAAAY better
                                Yeah but my same mags and bolt are waaaayyyy easier to keep up with. my 5.56 Larue is good to about 300-400. Might as well up the oomph to a 30 cal bullet.

With a little time, someone will be pumping out some hot loads in the 110-120 grain territory. All I need my hunting gun to be is a 300 yarder.

Comment

Working...
                                X