Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bar E

Anyone heard anything about it latley? Going again in Febuary. Thanks

Some friends of mine have been there several times and they love that place.

Comment

I'll be going there with a friend the middle of January. This will be our third trip to the BAR E. We've always been satisfied!

Comment

yeah i was there last nov. great place

Comment

Going Nov 3-5th. Larry and Tina released 100 whitetails most of them are 130-160 range.

Comment

Great place to hunt.

I was there in April, Was covered up in whitetails, saw some monstrous axis, and got an arrow in one that was just below gold medal. Also saw lots of hogs, and lots of rams, and blackbuck. Great place to hunt, and excellent accomodations. Click image for larger version

Name:	buckpig1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	23815837

Comment

sweet! it sounds like we should have a good hunt!

Comment

I have heard lots of good things about the place. I have never been but now that my place is all but finished, I'll be looking at making a trip.

Comment

Rattler... How was your hunt to the Bar E? We are going in a few weeks, lookin for the scouting report.

Thanks!

Comment

Had a blast and tons of animals were seen. Missed a 150+" buck but shot the 4 horn freak in my pic. Overall out of our group there was my 4 horn, texas dall, 16" blackbuck, nice sika, corsican, catalina, coyote, an 8pt and a hog killed.

Comment

Do they have a website? Where are they located at?

Comment

Here's the link to Bar-E www.bareranches.com

I think this will work

Comment

A buddy and myself will be headed there in March. It should be a good trip as I have heard nothing but good from people who have gone.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Bad experience with manager driving in on me as I drew on trophy Axis. 4th time there and won't go back. 5 out of 6 hunters got nothing. Goat city. They make money by you going home empty handed. Don't really try to help you be successful. Be careful of stands as they are not secure and fall easily.

Comment

Working...
                              X