First Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sideler View Post
    No luck. Never found another drop of blood. The dogs tracked him for a good ways. The trail crossed paths with another buck that was shot yesterday, and went into the property next door. Bo tracked the other deer for a 1000 yards into the adjoining property. Since the other buck was was so fresh with blood and mine wasn't bleeding any more it made it a tough track.
    That sucks brother, I was sure hoping you would find him.....mine had very little blood and it was a double lung pass through. I was amazed at how far he went and the amount of blood we found.

Comment

No luck. Never found another drop of blood. The dogs tracked him for a good ways. The trail crossed paths with another buck that was shot yesterday, and went into the property next door. Bo tracked the other deer for a 1000 yards into the adjoining property. Since the other buck was was so fresh with blood and mine wasn't bleeding any more it made it a tough track.
      I bet you are sick!! J-J Matt has some nice ones on another thread that would make you feel a whole lot better!

Comment

Man I'm sorry you didn't find him. Don't beat yourself up though sounds like y'all gave it a dang good try.

Comment

Did you hunt this evening?

Comment

Originally posted by Killem all View Post
            Did you hunt this evening?
            No, I'm back at home, I'll be back Dec 28-Jan 2

Comment

No, I'm back at home, I'll be back Dec 28-Jan 2
              And there is still openings for that week. I am ohhh so tempted

Comment

Originally posted by killem all View Post
                and there is still openings for that week. I am ohhh so tempted

do it!!!

Comment

I know as of yesterday they are completely full for Jan 3-6.

Anyone else gonna be there those days?

Ray

Comment

Hey Sideler I will be down the the 28th for the first time with 3 other buddies everyones first trip. I sent you a PM... I sure am sorry to hear about not finding your deer I have been there before..
                    Look forward to getting there and meeting new friends..

Comment

Pm returned. Did you just book or have you had it booked for a while?

Comment

Take jake some doggie bones. Heard he got hit by a rattler today

Comment

That sucks. I hate snakes.

Comment

I booked it first part of this week.. we have been looking for a place to go have been trying to decide between exotics or whitetail and since my areas I hunt at ft hood were shot out a few weeks ago decided to go with whitetail.. bo's dog got bite last night tracking a deer I believe got off the phone with him earlier leg pretty swollen but blood seemed clean..
                            Thanks for the information sideler I can't wait

Comment

That sucks but not a surprise as warm as it still is.

Comment

Dadgummit.....I hate that. Ole Jake found my deer, he's a hell of good dog and a great camp buddy. That dog sits in those pop out chairs like a human, it's the funniest thing to watch him climb up in one.

Just talked to Bo....said he is hangin in there, but his leg doesn't look good.

Comment

Working...
                                X