• Show
Clear All

Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh.

Comment

Best of luck man. I'm sure that's a long wait

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Hopefully they are taking ldps and celebrating.

Comment

If there was as much blood as he said, and if they do have Roy's dogs on him, they will find him. His dogs routinely track deer for MILES and have a successful recovery. Can't wait to see the pics.

Comment

I am very optimistic. Just sitting back waiting for the LDP's

Comment

Ready to see another FP bruiser.

Comment

I hope you find it. But it's not looking good.

Comment

We need an update. Anything?

Comment

No luck. Never found another drop of blood. The dogs tracked him for a good ways. The trail crossed paths with another buck that was shot yesterday, and went into the property next door. Bo tracked the other deer for a 1000 yards into the adjoining property. Since the other buck was was so fresh with blood and mine wasn't bleeding any more it made it a tough track.

Comment

Originally posted by Sideler View Post
                        No luck. Never found another drop of blood. The dogs tracked him for a good ways. The trail crossed paths with another buck that was shot yesterday, and went into the property next door. Bo tracked the other deer for a 1000 yards into the adjoining property. Since the other buck was was so fresh with blood and mine wasn't bleeding any more it made it a tough track.
                        Man I thought for sure yall would find him with Roy's dogs. How much longer you there?

Comment

That's brutal but those are the toughest deer I've ever shot. I've shot 5 and recovered 3 . About 6 r 7 years ago I shot a monster 12 but didn't find him. Arrow was soaked with blood but we never found another drop . Sorry you didn't find him

Comment

Man I'm sorry to hear that. It sucks I know. You tried everything to find him but they are some tough animals.

Comment

Maybe low brisket shot? They bleed a lot but a lot of time stop bleeding after couple hundred yes. Maybe he will show back up

Comment

That sucks. Good recovery effort on your part

Comment

Working...
                                X