Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

First Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck

Comment

If he is as big as described he could be pushing the ranch record and i would be calling Roy or someone with a really really good dog in (Not Saying Jake is bad).

Comment

In for the LDP.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          [ATTACH]762530[/ATTACH]

152ish.....weighed almost 190......22 yards / dbl lung went about 150 yards.....Hoyt Vetrix shooting MX-4's on Gold Tip Pro Hunter arrows.
          RLB - That is a heck of a BUCK !! Wow.

I hunted there last November and this past November. I love the place and Bo is a super guy. He books up pretty fast so getting on his books early is key. I also follow them on Facebook.

RLB - Can you PM me details of your hunt?? I would love to hear location and pasture details. I've changed my approach and will employment them next year.. Any information would be awesome..
          My best -

Comment

In talks with Roy this morning if Bo can get permission to track on neighbors he'll be on his way

Comment

Originally posted by Sideler View Post
              In talks with Roy this morning if Bo can get permission to track on neighbors he'll be on his way
              Good call and good luck.
              Does Bo know the deer?

Comment

In for the recovery. Are you hunting this morning?

Comment

Roy is on his way. May have to turn him around if Bo can't get permission, but I'll know i tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Killem all View Post
                    If he is as big as described he could be pushing the ranch record and i would be calling Roy or someone with a really really good dog in (Not Saying Jake is bad).
                    I don't know about a ranch record, but he'll but my record for a long time.

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by mako191 View Post
                        In for the recovery. Are you hunting this morning?
                        I don't think you can call what I'm doing hunting but I'm sitting in the woods. Don't care to shoot anything else. Listening for yotes.

We have a green light and Roy should be here around 945.

Comment

Man good luck! I know that feeling, it is miserable !

Comment

I don't think you can call what I'm doing hunting but I'm sitting in the woods. Don't care to shoot anything else. Listening for yotes.

Awesome

Comment

I hear you. No way I could hunt knowing he's laying out there. Good luck. Pulling for you

Comment

Good luck can't wait to see pics!

Comment

Working...
                                X