Hunts Bowhunting Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
    Congrats to the hunter, but I wouldn't hunt a place that small. This is the "rate the day lease" section and it's for good and bad comments so people can decide if they want to go there.

If you can hunt 120acres and feel good about yourself when you tell people about the animal on your wall, than good for you! Book a hunt and enjoy it.

As for me, thanks to this rate the day lease section, I will not hunt there because I wouldn't feel good about hunting in a pasture that size. If that makes me a "jackwagon" for not wanting to hunt in a pen, than I'm a jackwagon. For those calling others jackwagon's, then you may want to look in the mirror.
    Jackwagon!

Comment

I've hunted this place a few times but only when they are running deals, like 2 fallow doe for $200 it's not a hard place to hunt but it's fun. It's more of a meat hunt. but still very fun!

Comment

I hunted there this past weekend. I had a great time and there are some great animals out there. Rick and his sons are top notch people and I will hunt there again.
        Attached Files

Comment

Congrats on the animals. Looks like you have had some fun hunts there.

Comment

Good grief. I remember this mess pre 2006 crash! We're gettin nowere. Congrats to the hunter. If you don't like it is it really that hard to just save it for the anti's?

Comment

I went this past week for the first time and had the time of my life. Rickey is a great guy and will do whatever it takes for you to have a pleasant hunt. Was my first time to hunt rams with my crossbow and was lucky enough to take a gold medal Black Hawaiian Ram. Will definitely be going back to work on my Texas Slam in the fall.

Comment

Way to go on the critters. Looks like there are some fine animals there and I know that I would like to hunt there some day.

Comment

Great ram!!! Sounds like you had a great experience compared to ours this weekend at kieth johns!!

Comment

Working...
                  X