Hunts Bowhunting Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
    I heard you can stand in the middle and see the whole ranch! But they take them off the leash before you come... Its what 50 acres?
    where you hear that?

Comment

I've heard something of the same, that the place is less than 100acres. I love all the animals taken off the ranch that I see here on TBH but due to the size of the place (or so I'm told the size is) I have not seriously looked into the place anymore.

Can anybody say how big the place really is?

Comment

Seriously, if 700 people have seen this thread and nobody can vouche for the size of the ranch than...it is what it is...

Comment

seems like on another thread someone said it was 100-120 acres?? i i remember correctly. Still not very big.

Comment

120 acres on the dot, plenty big and lots of fun. plus great animals at reasonable rates. Exotics only, no hogs. Trophy animals, with plenty of a selection. Anything from water buffalo to rams to red stag.

Comment

Originally posted by hunt3469 View Post
              120 acres on the dot, plenty big and lots of fun. plus great animals at reasonable rates. Exotics only, no hogs. Trophy animals, with plenty of a selection. Anything from water buffalo to rams to red stag.
              but still... its 120 acres... they cant even run away out of sight

Comment

I have never been there, don't know the man, but what good does it do us all as hunters to run this place down? Aren't we being attacked enough from HSUS, PETA, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by texizona View Post
                  I have never been there, don't know the man, but what good does it do us all as hunters to run this place down? Aren't we being attacked enough from HSUS, PETA, etc?
                  Saving hunters from wasting their time and money so they can fight HSUS, PETA, etc...

Comment

Saving hunters from wasting their time and money so they can fight HSUS, PETA, etc...
                    And making the new guy feel real good about his hunt while you are at it. Job weel done

Comment

Well, it will cost you 400 for two days, so I am glad I can kill something for my money

Comment

Originally posted by 3pairs12 View Post
                        And making the new guy feel real good about his hunt while you are at it. Job weel done
                        To each his own? Trophy is a relative term and he is proud of his trophies. That is all that matters

Comment

I can't understand why anyone would cut down a day lease based solely on the size, especially when they have never been to the ranch. Rickey hunt is one of the best guys I've ever met and his ranch is a blast to hunt. Cutting his place down is simply not right when you haven't been there or met the man.

Comment

lol! Whatever! If its got even decent cover 120 ares can be a challenging hunt and not only can they run "out of sight" but they can stay out of sight! I know this to be a fact.

Comment

As a bow hunter how far can you shoot anyway? Use can only about 1 acre at a time with heavy brush not even that.

Comment

Good point there...

Comment

Working...
                                X