No announcement yet.

San Saba Ranch / ABC ranch / www.sansabaranch.com a bad review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, that is NOT the way to insure repeat business. Thanks for the heads up. I can't believe that after all this time the land owner hasn't done anything to try and make things rite. That's just dumb.

Comment

This place just went to the top of the list for me....."NEVER GO THERE" list. I have told the story to about 20 of my freinds and they have added it to the "NEVER" list. You guys really do have some self control as I would have handled it a little diffrent.

Comment

Sounds like his friend needs a lesson...

Comment

TTT- for the week of 1-31

Comment

There is nothing wrong with acting like 'men' when you have a problem. Too many times these days we forget how grown men should handle their problems. You spoke your piece and kept your cool. This story is a good example of how we should all confront someone who has done us wrong. Did you get your money back?....No, but in the big scheme of things you'll forget about the money and be able to hold your head up when telling your friends and kids about what happened. I didn't look to see how many had looked at your post, but I'm sure it's a good number. That's where you hurt guys like that, In the pocketbook. A cheater never wins.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Ttt- need one of these every day to keep it going.

Comment

Ill tell everone I know!

Comment

Diamond C snagged me like a nasty treble hook. After my wife has lasik surgery all my trip savings will be spent chasing critters with Skylar and Kunta.

Comment

No Class

Sorry to hear about your hunt. I go on a hunt with a bunch of Hooligans in Laredo for Javi's yearly and its a full year of plannin to get it done,,,,, we have a blast just hangin out be'n dudes and drinkin some cold beverages and hunting sometimes seems to take a back seat to being with friends at the camp fire,,,,no mater the cost it sounds like ya had a bad deal and ya moved on...thnx for the heads up on the place...with the crew that goes on the Javi trip I go on....You know who you are......i would say that the "friend" most likely would have found himself sleppin in the dog kennel the next mornin with the Hog Dogs,,,wishin he had just said "how yall doin" insted of bein a ***...

Comment

ttt

Comment

sounds like to me those hog dogs belonged to richards friend and he was the one that was mad that yall chose to bow hunt

Comment

thanks for the heads up

Comment

Unbelievable......sorry your hunt was ruined. Yall did the right thing.

Comment

I think that most of us that have "day" hunted for any period of time have run into at least one of these places. Most that I have went to are honest and decent hunting opportuniites. There has been a couple though. I do appreciate this type of feedback too as it helps week out some of these bad operators (Hopefully).

Comment

Working...
                                X