Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ttt

Comment

have you guys heard of any feedback since all this happened??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        have you guys heard of any feedback since all this happened??
        No and if we did not here anything after this first posted I would not expect to hear anything now. I will however continue to push this to the top as long as I am a member of TBH. I warned him....

Comment

understood...i know we had some replies on the thread and just curious if those of you who were there received any pm's giving thanks for the warning before a booking took place.

what a crazy story...people are just weird.

Comment

I will never go back!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              understood...i know we had some replies on the thread and just curious if those of you who were there received any pm's giving thanks for the warning before a booking took place.

what a crazy story...people are just weird.
              I didn't receive anything like that, and I guess I really didn't expect to. I just hope nobody is treated the way we were treated.

Comment

Wow that sucks, hate to hear that for your group.

Comment

I've told about 25 of my friends about this story.
                  None of us will ever hunt there!

As for Richards friend.. Where i come from he would have been chained to the bumper of a truck a drug around the pasture for a while...

I'll be hunting with Skyler....

Comment

You fellas did one heck of a job controlling yourselves but you should really consider including at least one trashy redneck in yalls group. They can come in real handy in a situation like this.

Im fixing to start hunting more day leases and this guy is off my list.

Comment

i hate hearing about people that allow such actions and make no effort to redeem it. This guy should have been making effort to see that this situation was resolved (starting by making sure his buddy was out of the picture and not to return for the remainder of your hunt). Sorry you lost out on that deal...

Comment

Sorry to hear about the horrible trip, that really sucks. I will make **** sure to never book a hunt their. Also, just a question, you guys didn't happen to pay with credit are by any chance? Cause if you did, it is very easy to dispute charges for services not rendered. 99 Percent of the time, the bank will side with their customer.
                        Just a thought.

Again, thanks for the heads up. You guys did the right thing in walking away, even though I'm sure you wanted to knock a few teeth down his throat.

Comment

ttt

Comment

For 1400 dollars some way some how i would of got half of it back.....that is a bad way to spend your hard earned money........

Comment

Maybe TBH needs a list for these type of ranches. Some form of a rating system. These men lost money and time, and no effort from the ranch to set things right.
                              Ten red flags until the ranch makes it right!!!

Comment

Still not a word....ttt.

Comment

Working...
                                X