No announcement yet.

San Saba Ranch / ABC ranch / www.sansabaranch.com a bad review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of two coolers from this last year's hunt. Sausage time.

Comment

68,250 Views...Really sux to be excited about a hunt with all your buddies and something like this has to happen. That land owner has no idea what that "friend" of his just cost him.

Comment

Interesting read. Pretty p*ss poor of the L.O. to allow his friend to talk that way and run off clients. Glad I wasnt there when that happened...

Comment

I have only been less than a year now. I got on here to find where to hunt, where not to and meet good people that hunt. I won't go to this place now, but for those who want to that is good. If just killing was the idea, I wouldn't hunt. I want to enjoy the full "hunt" with friends and family, would not tolerate something as that.

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
            I've been here for a good long while as well. Before the crash under a different name then back again. No doubt TBH has changed over the years. But one thing that doesn't change is when long-term, highly respected members of the site post up about an experience like this........well, let's just say it holds water.

I don't wish you ill will because you choose to hunt at this place. Quite the contrary. I hope so few people go there that it drives the price down for you. As for me (and I would bet the VAST majority of folks who have ever read this thread), I won't ever give them a dime. That guy can suck on a dirt clod for all I care.
            Agreed 100 %...the LO could have called the group and offered to make it right . That would have went a long way; instead he tells his friends to get on the forum and petition on his behalf . Too darn many places to hunt to get caught up in this foolishness , Diamond C , Big Oak, and Timberlake are all top notch .

Comment

Working...
            X