No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2009-2010 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys. Guess I will just have to get out there and see. Didnt get to hunt opening weekend, had to work. Did any get anything? No specific location. lol

Comment

Oh, how do you get your bow info to show below your post. couldnt find that in the edit profile section. Thanks in advanced.

Comment

It's been real slow... Had tons of pics of deer up to opening day and haven't seen one in stand.

Comment

Originally posted by allenshawn1 View Post
          Oh, how do you get your bow info to show below your post. couldnt find that in the edit profile section. Thanks in advanced.
          Go to user tools-user cp- edit signature.

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
            It's been real slow... Had tons of pics of deer up to opening day and haven't seen one in stand.
            Way to many hunters this weekend. The weather didn't help kept the deer bedd up in the brush. The deer in the parks stayed under the trees.

Comment

Got it LW, thanks

Comment

Hunted Sat./ Sun. morn saw 0 deer & large group of turkey, moved stand Sun. eve. & got busted @ 4:15 from 10 yds,never saw them come in, Mon. morn. had 2 small ones pass & 2 does behind them , but they knew something wasn't right and skirted my setup to offer no shot . There were a lot of people where we were at also.Very crappy weekend w/ all the rain.

Comment

Whitney lake level (data from USACOE web sight) 521.74'

Comment

I hunted Saturday and Sunday morning, I didn't see anything Saturday, and Sunday I saw 2 does and 2 fawns and since I failed to locate my tree stand this weekend I was on the ground. First doe stared at me for a bit then kept eating, then the second stared for a bout a minute, never could draw, then she blew at me and ran about 35 yards away from me. I shot low and she took off. Still had a blast though. There seems to be a lot of hogs out there too

goodluck to everyone this weekend, won't be able to make it for a little while

Comment

Are you finding hogs @ Aquilla or Whitney, the area we've been hunting has no hogs but i would love to find them. Any info would be great.

Comment

aquilla, lots of sign but seems to me like they are staying pretty nocturnal

Comment

Good luck to everyone this weekend

Comment

Sat morning should be a very productive morning. It's been raining or dreary most of the week and the sun is supposed to shine Sat. I bet the critters move pretty good if it comes out. I'll be here in town do-n things I need to get done Sat and prob Sunday too. If anyone needs a tracker, I've got an old dog that would love to get out .

Comment

well last weekend saw nuthin but rain.
                              I went thursday night got busted by an old large 8 he had a huge body for a local deer.
                              went today and got busted as i was pullin back. i am gonna try to get off early sat and sun probly wont though
                              i did find 4 wheeler tracks in the area I dont think its from a kid there was no signs of goofin off just drivin

Comment

Originally posted by jgirsh View Post
                                well last weekend saw nuthin but rain.
                                I went thursday night got busted by an old large 8 he had a huge body for a local deer.
                                went today and got busted as i was pullin back. i am gonna try to get off early sat and sun probly wont though
                                i did find 4 wheeler tracks in the area I dont think its from a kid there was no signs of goofin off just drivin
                                Check pm

Comment

Working...
                                X