No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2009-2010 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SB, No prob. It ain't like I ain't done it a time....................or three .

Comment

Yeah I know what ya mean TG Im allways waitin on him LOL, Had my nephew wake me up after dark one day I took him hunting and was gonna take a quick nap before we went back in he said uncle can we go home now
      Last edited by COUNTRY BOY; 09-27-2009, 06:48 PM.

Comment

RC did you do any good with the birds?

Comment

Found out yesterday there are cattle grazing on H9. Anyone know how long they've been there?

Comment

Well had a blast. I am sold on Kansas. Saw alot of deer and turkey. My buddy shot a doe the first night there at 10 steps. The next night had five bucks come in and three were about 110" and one shoot 130 class 8 point busted us. two of the smaller bucks started sparing and then got a little mad at each other and got a little rough for a second. I am hoping on getting on the lease with them next year.

Comment

LW. you got your IBEP ? I got mine earlier this year. I've been thinking an out of state hunt is due. Maybe Kansas or elk. Maybe that is what I need to get the flame going again.

Randal, there are cows on H10, H6, and H2 as well.

Comment

Just curious. Haven't seen any livestock on H9 for a few years.

Thanks.
                Last edited by pyrate447; 09-28-2009, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Randal, there are cows on H10, H6, and H2 as well.[/QUOTE] Add H11 to the list also.

Comment

Thanks Basscast. I was wondering if that rancher was running cows there this year too.
                    So we have cows on units:

H2
                    H6
                    H9
                    H10
                    H11

Anybody else seen cows?

Comment

TG, I've seen cows on the beaches, banks and even in the parks. Is that what your looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                        TG, I've seen cows on the beaches, banks and even in the parks. Is that what your looking for?
                        Yep, taking a head count .

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                          LW. you got your IBEP ? I got mine earlier this year. I've been thinking an out of state hunt is due. Maybe Kansas or elk. Maybe that is what I need to get the flame going again.

Randal, there are cows on H10, H6, and H2 as well.
                          not yet

Comment

Man, I'm ready for season to start. If it rains, I'm sitting in the pop up. One way or the other I'm going to be out there!!

Comment

good luck to everyone be safe and watch out for the cross bows. lol

Comment

If your useing a tree stand or ladder stand, please remeber to wear your safty harness this weekend. My best to all. I'm looking forward to the reports, even if it is just sightings, or getting opossumed,.....................................I mean skunked .

Comment

Working...
                                X