X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy brows and drop time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like that one. Interesting deer for sure. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post

Holy brows and drop time

Shoe buddy! [emoji109]

Comment

Oh my!

Comment

Awesome hunt!!

Comment

What a great hunt. Awesome looking coastal deer and stag.

Comment

Well called the taxidermist and he quoted me 1600 to shoulder mount the stag. I was definitely in shock. Looks like this may end up as a euro, and I am definitely OK with that. It’s an amazing place for anybody that gets to go in the future the sandbar numbers are way down and it sounds like they will continue to drop as that’s the goal. Not a super easy hunt When you’re being picky but I did pass up to legal white cells and multiple Hinds. For meets with the possibility of an awesome trophy and the opportunity to hunt An awesome part of our state that I’ve never hunted it’s an amazing place. All the staff members were very helpful and Knowledgeable.

Comment

Contact https://www.facebook.com/wallacetaxidermy

I have used him for years and he does great work. I think he quoted me under $1k last year for mine. I ultimately went with a euro mount for mine, but I would bite the bullet and mount that one, good size stag for sure and a once in a lifetime hunt.

Comment

I just posted a picture of my wife’s. Tim Azlin in Clute TX does incredible work. Didn’t pay close to that much and this is high quality work. He did her Red Stag also.

Comment

Working...
                    X