Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Official 2021-2022 LAKE WHITNEY & AQUILLA Hunting & Fishing Tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

What's y'alls late season strategy? I'm throwing some hell marys. Running no corn and doing more of a spot and move tractic. Mainly saddle hunting and playing the wind. Even at the house no day time movement on the wheat field.

Comment

I'ma waiting for buck season to be over so all the buck hunters will leave. That's my strategy.

Them bucks stink to much anyway. And does are a whole lot easier to clean.

Maybe someone else will be of more help.

Comment

Originally posted by yarddog254 View Post
          What's y'alls late season strategy? I'm throwing some hell marys. Running no corn and doing more of a spot and move tractic. Mainly saddle hunting and playing the wind. Even at the house no day time movement on the wheat field.
          I don’t know either. I was having a great season. December rolled around and now I’m struggling. I haven’t saw a single deer the last five days I hunted.

Comment

My late season strategy is to hunt in Arizona...

Comment

Originally posted by yarddog254 View Post
              Find food!

If you can't find that, walk til ya find brown bodies. They may be bedded directly on top of the food source so you may bump them but you can at least figure out a trail from there. They won't likely make it all the way back to that food source during shooting hours so you'll have to backtrack it.

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Merry Christmas ladies and gents.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Merry Christmas y’all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope everyone is having a great season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        I'ma waiting for buck season to be over so all the buck hunters will leave. That's my strategy.

Them bucks stink to much anyway. And does are a whole lot easier to clean.

Maybe someone else will be of more help.
                        This is actually a really good idea. I love watching The Hunting Public. But I have a feeling they have somewhat contributed to the larger than normal amount of buck hunters out in the public woods!

Comment

Dropping temps coming! Anybody going out for the last "Hurrah!" this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            Dropping temps coming! Anybody going out for the last "Hurrah!" this weekend?
                            Judging by the crowds today I may take a pass. Parks are packed and boat traffics heavy as well. The couple units I passed had lots of vehicles as well. May keep hunting the crappies.

Comment

Good by 2021! And hello 2022! Hope your better this year.

Comment

May you all have a Bless and Happy New Year!

Comment

Working...
                                X