No announcement yet.

Official 2021-2022 LAKE WHITNEY & AQUILLA Hunting & Fishing Tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe next week switchback. Just in time for Christmas. I ain't counting on it though . But I may have to figure out a way to go pick it up if it is finished. He sounded very close yesterday evening.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Anyone hunting from a saddle this morning? Seen a feller.

Comment

Hope everyone has been doing alright. I haven’t made it out all year, but I’m finally planning on hunting the next few days. If anyone needs help give me a holler.

Comment

Originally posted by Ispdnxs View Post
          Hope everyone has been doing alright. I haven’t made it out all year, but I’m finally planning on hunting the next few days. If anyone needs help give me a holler.

Good to see ya post brother! Maybe we'll run into each other again.

Comment

On another note: I know someone who deer hunted the lake yesterday evening for the first time since 2017 (from what I can remember and when I changed jobs). And killed a doe on the first sit. I had intentions of going a few times during those years. Even put out feed a couple of times. But don't remember going to the lake since my last kills in 2017. Someone correct this GOF if I'm wrong, please!

I'm off the next two weeks. So I hope to stuff the freezer full of duck and deer.

Comment

Well things may fall in place for me. Put my two weeks notice in after working here for 10 years. Accepted and offer to work for a company in Saginaw TX. Home every night.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yessir, same truck and boat. Trying to narrow down where I’m going now. Been trying to find the crappie bite instead of hunting, but I’ve given up. I think the striper ate them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  On another note: I know someone who deer hunted the lake yesterday evening for the first time since 2017 (from what I can remember and when I changed jobs). And killed a doe on the first sit. I had intentions of going a few times during those years. Even put out feed a couple of times. But don't remember going to the lake since my last kills in 2017. Someone correct this GOF if I'm wrong, please!

I'm off the next two weeks. So I hope to stuff the freezer full of duck and deer.

Congrats Mike!

Comment

Thanks D. Maybe I'll see ya out there, somewhere.
                    But that don't mean, you'll see me .

Anyway, hope we run into each other.
                    Last edited by Texas Grown; 12-20-2021, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Has anyone seen the white van on the north end of Whitney this year? I suspect they stole my camera. Baited a new spot last week and walked in to find a bucket with empty cans and cigarette butts around it today

Comment

Well, my truck is ready. I just need to find a ride to pick up the pick-up. It's inside Ft. Worth, inside the NE 820 loop.

Comment

Think I got one. Thanks to all.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            Think I got one. Thanks to all.

Didn't see this until now or I would have offered. Good luck with the truck.

Comment

Thanks JD. She is home.

Comment

Just a Merry Christmas from the Texas Grown family! May it be a blessed one.

Comment

Working...
                                X