No announcement yet.

Hagerman Segment B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep at it gents and ladies, it only takes 10 seconds. Believe me, I know.

Comment

Surprised we haven't heard from the Hagerman legend, he must be glued to the Seg C thread.

Comment

Looks like there was only one doe killed this morning. Tough hunt this segment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to say, I'm out. Cold, wet and started having back spasms. Not safe to stay up in a tree.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
            Sorry to say, im out.col,wet and started having back spasms. Not safe to stay up in a tree.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

I hung in the saddle all day Friday and Saturday. I have bad knees and they were in rough shape last night. I was going to try to hunt this morning, but they were pretty swollen and I decided not to push it any harder. Figured I need to get ready for my daughter’s hunt anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MarlinMears View Post

This sucks for an old fat dude! [emoji2957] and dang glad I have the opportunity.

I have that same cart, and pretty much broke it hauling out a big boar over lots of drift wood the the year it iced up. Wanted that golden ticket. Cut that cart all apart and ran smaller tubing and bolted it back together. Still works, just not great for the big critters.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                That's what my husband will do - anything over 120" will be his biggest and this is his first public land hunt - we will both be really proud of whatever he shoots. He actually is more interested in shooting a doe so he can come back next year and hunt with me.
                I though HE shot the doe

Comment

Got my GT ! They just started moving about 930 saw about 5 bucks. Took out the doe now getting back out there .

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                    Got my GT ! They just started moving about 930 saw about 5 bucks. Took out the doe now getting back out there .

Nice doe, you cheat’n with that bike though

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                      Nice doe, you cheat’n with that bike though

You just jealous cause you ain't upgraded yet.

Nice doe Wes! Congrats on the GT!

Comment

Hang in there folks. Killed my biggest to date in this same kinda weather, on the same weekend in '97. He was following a doe that came through 5 minutes earlier.

Comment

Good job Wes! Now shoot a big one tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post

Woohoo......congrats sir!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slow&Steady View Post
                              My daughter drew an either sex tag for Colorado Bend SP and that hunt starts on Monday. I had two days, now I’ve got to get everything ready to get her an opportunity. The hunt with her is more important to me.

Much respect.......Daddys girls are really special!!![emoji118]

Comment

Originally posted by 1RutNBuc View Post
                                Big 8 just chased a doe by me. 3.5-4.5....not quite there yet. Fun to watch though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                                I luv watching them chase.....especially when those others try slipping thru in pursuit.

Comment

Working...
                                X