Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Hagerman Segment B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last day, come see us!

Comment

Up and at em you fools!!

Weather shows front just south of OKC and moving S fast. Wind is switching to out of the east and will be N about 0800. Short rain shower, then cool north wind. Looks to be the right recipe for a giant to hit the dirt.

Last day! Dont get lazy! Wear your harnness!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slow&Steady View Post
        I understand that Hagerman grows some great deer. It’s why people love the place. That said, I don’t get why people feel the need to rag on guys for the deer they kill. It’s their tag, not yours.

If I had the opportunity to kill a legal buck that hadn’t yet reached his potential, I’d think strongly about pulling the trigger. I haven’t shot a buck since the 90’s. I spent most of the 2000s in and out of combat and most of the 2010s in college, raising a family, and starting a new career. Even now, I only get to hunt public and bucks are hard to come by.

My point is, you don’t know their story or what that buck means to them. That might be their first buck, or the biggest buck they’ve ever taken. What gives you the right to rain on their parade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        That's what my husband will do - anything over 120" will be his biggest and this is his first public land hunt - we will both be really proud of whatever he shoots. He actually is more interested in shooting a doe so he can come back next year and hunt with me.

Comment

Good luck to all who are still at it.

Slow&Steady missing the last day of a H hunt to get ready for your daughter's hunt is a good thing
          Hope your daughter has a great time

Comment

Temps dropping and that N wind is cool. I'm at my house 3 miles away and living vicariously thru yall!

Comment

Ducks must be down judging by all the shooting, lol.

Just need something to walk through I’m range...

Comment

Just had a doe slip through by herself at 60 yards. Hopefully they are moving. I can tell the temp is dropping.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

Big 8 just chased a doe by me. 3.5-4.5....not quite there yet. Fun to watch though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Come on boys, good day to kill a giant

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                      Come on boys, good day to kill a giant

The website shows this post at 8:43 this morning. Are you sending this from the future???

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
                        The website shows this post at 8:43 this morning. Are you sending this from the future???

He forgot to turn his timer back an hour.

Comment

Oops, my secrets out.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                            He forgot to turn his timer back an hour.

My bad I just thought we’d be central time here in Texas. Carry on fellows and kill something huge!!

Comment

Fight thru the rain! These are the moments you've missed sleep over. Them grandpas fixin to be movin!!

Comment

rain?? i'd love to rinse the dirt out of the rain gauge here in argyle.

Comment

Working...
                                X