Laguna Atascosa 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mgperez View Post

Here he is, hell of a morning! Stalked him to 28 yds he was courting a doe. Shot him in 8. Super blessed!

Back out now after some Nilgai meat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man what a buck!!! Congrats man

Comment

Thank you all! I’m “pickled tink!”

Comment

That’s an impressive buck. Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations on the stud 10!

Comment

Originally posted by gdouty View Post
            Unit 8 is like a blaze orange fashion show right now. Been in my tripod since before light, seen 7 hunters either walking or riding bikes so far, zero game. I guess moving around during peak hunting time is the thing to do now days, lol.
            I always felt like people moving around helped keep the game moving as well which is good. It just sucks when they walk right near your spot.

Comment

Originally posted by piercebronkite View Post
              I ran in to the guy who filmed it and saw it. I couldn’t believe it, crazy!

I couldn’t believe they stopped broadside, down wind and right in front of you. I was wondering how you missed?! Then again I screwed up my shot this morning too!

Haha! They rattled me. Plain and simple! Didn’t take much either! When they stepped into the open they just decided it would be a good time to start running for no reason at all. My plan fell apart. they stopped shortly after and were still within range but right at the edge of it; and they were now much further to my right than I anticipated them to be so I had not pre-ranged anything in that area. That’s all it took to screw me up tho. I was already at full draw and I panicked And Everything I did after that was wrong. Going to want that shot back for a LONG time! I I wonder how many times I’m going to replay it tonight while trying to fall asleep. HaHa!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyGuyy View Post
                Haha! They rattled me. Plain and simple! Didn’t take much either! When they stepped into the open they just decided it would be a good time to start running for no reason at all. My plan fell apart. they stopped shortly after and were still within range but right at the edge of it; and they were now much further to my right than I anticipated them to be so I had not pre-ranged anything in that area. That’s all it took to screw me up tho. I was already at full draw and I panicked And Everything I did after that was wrong. Going to want that shot back for a LONG time! I I wonder how many times I’m going to replay it tonight while trying to fall asleep. HaHa!!!
                I believe they are attracted to sitka after watching that, one look your way and they came a running. I'll replay it as well tonight [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] going to email you that video when service and battery is on a charger..

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

out-STANDING!! HELLUVA buck for anywhere spot and stalk w/a bow....DIY on public ground....cherry on top. Well done!!

Comment

Originally posted by TenRing View Post
                    out-STANDING!! HELLUVA buck for anywhere spot and stalk w/a bow....DIY on public ground....cherry on top. Well done!!

Thanks man!

Comment

Great buck. Way to get on the board

Comment

Here he is, hell of a morning! Stalked him to 28 yds he was courting a doe. Shot him in 8. Super blessed!

Awesome buck, congrats!

Comment

Congrats! That is a wonderful buck ANYWHERE. Let alone on public with a bow. Way to kick off the hunt! Looks like y’all hit the jackpot with the weather. Keep stacking them up!

Comment

Anybody seeing anything in this rain?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw the Starbucks line was long!
                              Hopefully it chills later for a good evening otherwise tomorrow morning will be amzing!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a Miserable day down there unless you have a popup and the rain is light enough to keep blood on the ground for a while. Looks like a good day to rest up for tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X