Laguna Atascosa 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had 3 bulls at 60 and I completely whiffed. [emoji21][emoji37][emoji31]

Wind blew me off target and as I was trying to readjust the bow went off. Guess I was too amped up and had that thumb on the trigger. Felt so stupid. Jared captured it on video, this is a still from just before the shot.

Got that out of my system now!

Comment

Man! This weather seemed to really kick off movement for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyGuyy View Post

Wind blew me off target and as I was trying to readjust the bow went off. Guess I was too amped up and had that thumb on the trigger. Felt so stupid. Jared captured it on video, this is a still from just before the shot.

Hands down one of the coolest things I've ever watched, was like be in spectator mode. I watch as the 600 yards turned 60 from 200 yards away in my tripod without be spotted from either. I watched as flyguys face lit up through my binoculars when he first saw the bulls. Please get lighted nocks for the next one it'll make for better a better video. For the record I flyguy is holding out some secret from the group idk maybe the sitka did it but they got excited and ran towards him.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

What unit is the breeding taking place?

Comment

My brother shot a cow a couple hours ago. Tracking now. Let me know if anyone finds one. He got about a foot of penetration.

Comment

Someone arrowed a BIG 10 on here this morning. I hope he's on here and will post the pics himself.

Comment

Where was the “big 10” taken?

Comment

Originally posted by Hughesb81 View Post
                  Where was the “big 10” taken?
                  I think it's important to give the person who harvested the buck an opportunity to disclose or not to disclose the location. It was on LAWR. If he hasn't posted anything by the end of the hunt, I'll try and post a picture of it here. It's a stud though. It's the deer to beat, even during the rifle hunts for this year.

Comment

That’s awesome! Congrats to him.

Comment

Here he is, hell of a morning! Stalked him to 28 yds he was courting a doe. Shot him in 8. Super blessed!

Back out now after some Nilgai meat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hughesb81 View Post
                          What unit is the breeding taking place?
                          Those are 2 bulls [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on a very impressive buck mgperez! My hats off to you!
                            [emoji123][emoji123][emoji106][emoji106][emoji108][emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome deer congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyGuyy View Post

I ran in to the guy who filmed it and saw it. I couldn’t believe it, crazy!

I couldn’t believe they stopped broadside, down wind and right in front of you. I was wondering how you missed?! Then again I screwed up my shot this morning too!

Comment

Working...
                                X