No announcement yet.

Laguna Atascosa 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shot a WT doe yesterday afternoon, but this completely worthless tapajunk won’t upload the pic.

Comment

This looked promising, but only Javelina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just watched 4 nilgai cross an open field, coming right at me , but they get to the trees just before they got in range, still pretty cool though, watched them from about 500yds out or more to within about 60yds

Comment

Good luck boys and girls

Comment

Originally posted by jakefromtx View Post
            For any of y’all that have already gone on hunts out there this season, e-bike are allowed. Right? It says on the brochure no motorized carts or wagons but it says nothing about bikes or pedal assisted e-bikes. Thanks

Laguna Atascosa.pdf
            See circled area in red on page 2 of the brochure.

Comment

Most exciting part so far was I had a blue indigo climb up onto my pack then onto my left leg before he realized I wasn’t a bush. Poor fella almost $h!t himself when he did finally realize it though!

Comment

Originally posted by aggiebowhunter View Post

This looked promising, but only Javelina.

Keep hunting it dude. lol know exactly where you’re at and love hunting out there. Have seen some amazing animals out there.

Comment

Well saw a ton of whitetail this morning. Just wasn’t in the right spot to intercept them. Made a move so I will be better positioned for this afternoon. Hope it works.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptTank View Post
                    Well saw a ton of whitetail this morning. Just wasn’t in the right spot to intercept them. Made a move so I will be better positioned for this afternoon. Hope it works.

Good to hear man! Good luck!

Comment

Anyone else getting skunked today? Man I must smell like something awful. Back at ‘em!

Comment

Hope y’all don’t shoot up all the good deer and nilgai before the 20th!

Comment

My friend shot a doe this morning. We are seeing some deer just not always in the right spot. Only Nilgai I have see were on Thursday while scouting and they were way off and out in the open.

Comment

Wasn't able to make it happen today, but saw alot of animals and had a couple close encounters

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                              Hope y’all don’t shoot up all the good deer and nilgai before the 20th!

amen brother

Comment

Originally posted by chancito1 View Post
                                My son was out today saw a few animals but hunters walking around everywhere

How many people did they draw for this hunt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X