Laguna Atascosa 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m10 View Post
    For the guys on the fist hunt. Did they say a time for you to start scouting on Thursday?

I believe the brochure states sunrise to sunset for scouting.

Comment

Originally posted by jakefromtx View Post
      For any of y’all that have already gone on hunts out there this season, e-bike are allowed. Right? It says on the brochure no motorized carts or wagons but it says nothing about bikes or pedal assisted e-bikes. Thanks
      Yes, ebikes are allowed since last year.

Comment

Good luck to those hunting tomorrow... You know the routine ...UPDATES...early and often Pics are a bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
          Good luck to those hunting tomorrow... You know the routine ...UPDATES...early and often Pics are a bonus.

X2!!!!

Comment

Very jealous!!! Haven’t been on this hunt in a few yrs now. Good luck & safe travels!

Comment

Well, if today was a hunt day I could be have got it done already!
              Feeling really good about the morning hunt! Good luck everyone!!!

Comment

Awesome. Can’t wait to go in February

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

All quiet on the southern front. Did have a bobcat come by at 5 yards which was pretty sweet.

Comment

We require a large amount of pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Quiet over in my location too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The suspense is killing me.

Comment

Nothing today? I was hoping for more updates.

Comment

My son was out today saw a few animals but hunters walking around everywhere

Comment

Yup people all over the place. Lots of e-bikes. Did see a nilgai cow yesterday. Someone had already stuck a bolt in her high up on the left shoulder. She wasn’t bleeding from the wound and was moving like it wasn’t even there. I flung one just over her back. I thought she was at 50 but she was at 40. She dropped just enough for it to go over her. That was about 4 in the afternoon. That was the first animal activity I had seen all day except for people. Then saw a big boar a little before dark. That was it for my hunt yesterday.

Moved to one of my back up locations today. Will see how it goes. Not too optimistic. Had a guy come by right at shooting light.

Good luck to everyone out this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw a nice looking bull in the non-hunting area yesterday, and one cow in the evening at 150 yards. Haven’t seen a whitetail yet. Lots of other critters though. Good number of trucks but haven’t seen anyone in the field yet. Good luck today

Comment

Working...
                                X