"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cgcaples12 View Post
    You forgot to mention the hog tags that don't exist and throw people off for no reason.......... got a check by "no hogs in Granger" and "Granger Rangers are the best and most amazing thing since swiss cheese!" though so don't fret. Btw irradiated has to do with exposing something to radiation. Just FYI.

I don’t send people in search of hog tags or rookie runs to sore finger. I like Swiss cheese better than most of the Rangers. Eradicated Is what I meant, bad spell + autocorrect. [emoji1365]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It is me! I am such an amazing hunter all Pigs deer quail dove and elk and moose run when they find out I am on Granger. Folks like Navy Chief Give me a hard time because they know serious competition has arrived. Or I am a liar? Take a guess. But be aware, I know everything and everyone. Caution: I play Credance Clearwater. Or ---

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
        I don’t send people in search of hog tags or rookie runs to sore finger. I like Swiss cheese better than most of the Rangers. Eradicated Is what I meant, bad spell + autocorrect. [emoji1365]

Well the hog tags and rookie runs on here is over. I am extremely active and will be watching for misinformation as I learn it myself. If you are involved in this crap grow up!

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchsun View Post
          It is me! I am such an amazing hunter all Pigs deer quail dove and elk and moose run when they find out I am on Granger. Folks like Navy Chief Give me a hard time because they know serious competition has arrived. Or I am a liar? Take a guess. But be aware, I know everything and everyone. Caution: I play Credance Clearwater. Or ---
          I'll be informing everyone I can tell where the pigs are and when as soon as I learn it myself. Honestly I dont much care to hunt there anyway as Hood is much better, but this is a mission now. Soon when people say there aren't any pigs at Granger it'll be true lol!!

Comment

I've killed three pigs already this November and have found 7 sheds. Y'all are slow.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
              I've killed three pigs already this November and have found 7 sheds. Y'all are slow.

Nice dude! Where are they at? Care to share? Pictures or maybe its just more air.....either way time will tell.

Comment

Fun police are here....party's over y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                  You'd have to know fun to know the fun police, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                    Don't let the door hit you on the way out!!

Comment

And here I was planning on irradiating some pigs..

Rules don't say nothin about directed energy weapons.
                      Attached Files

Comment

It’s all good. I think they are almost out of hog tags this season anyways. Only ones left are for Sore Finger.

Comment

Hmmm... Seems I triggered some angst with my question. I guess I should have expected it. It gets really old trying to kill pigs that aren't there . I will confess I've felt plenty of my own frustration courtesy of Granger's ghost piggies.

Speedgoat, thanks for sharing. I'll have to take some time off from deer chasing to get back out there soon.

Comment

Originally posted by zins708 View Post
                            It’s all good. I think they are almost out of hog tags this season anyways. Only ones left are for Sore Finger.

I think I got the last one. There are 4 left for Florida point though. Well, all sow tags.

Comment

Originally posted by Trumpkin View Post
                              Hmmm... Seems I triggered some angst with my question. I guess I should have expected it. It gets really old trying to kill pigs that aren't there . I will confess I've felt plenty of my own frustration courtesy of Granger's ghost piggies.

Speedgoat, thanks for sharing. I'll have to take some time off from deer chasing to get back out there soon.
                              Try this area.

Comment

Originally posted by zins708 View Post

No such thing as hog tags newcomers. If you feel like hunting here get you a regular hunting licence and an annual public land permit and come on out! Plenty of piggies at Granger for all!

Comment

Working...
                                X