No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun to see guys walking around "hog hunting" semi camo with no orange, crossbow, and sidearm.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
      Fun to see guys walking around "hog hunting" semi camo with no orange, crossbow, and sidearm.
      and for the rest of the story....?

You should call the park rangers or the GW when you see something like that out there. No need for idiots such as that walking around out there and doing no telling what. Few years ago guys got busted with ars and shotguns out there hog hunting. Way to many people out there to start cutting loose with guns.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

You should call the park rangers or the GW when you see something like that out there. No need for idiots such as that walking around out there and doing no telling what. Few years ago guys got busted with ars and shotguns out there hog hunting. Way to many people out there to start cutting loose with guns.
        Law dog don't go round here. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought he was you in the guise of not saying hello. In all seriousness, I did mention that sidearms were not allowed and he should go remove it. The blaze orange didn't ring my bell until I had already left.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
            I thought he was you in the guise of not saying hello. In all seriousness, I did mention that sidearms were not allowed and he should go remove it. The blaze orange didn't ring my bell until I had already left.
            Lol.

Alot of people carry out there im sure but not alot in plain sight....then not having a bow/crossbow more than likely up to no good. Maybe not but with the amount of stands cams ect that get stolen out there you never know. We had some guys cut loose with a semi 22 out there one day really close to us and it was a pucker moment for sure. Didnt go over to well to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post

Long time no see! How you been man and where you been?

Comment

Long time no see! How you been man and where you been?
                I've been, let's just say, I've been low for a while. I'm ready to step out again.

Comment

I've been, let's just say, I've been low for a while. I'm ready to step out again.

Good to lay low every now and then but hope all is well man. Good to see you posting again.

Comment

I do not have a LTC but getting one sooner or later. I thought you could carry if have the LTC "even if hunting" hogs are whatever? I understand Not allowed to be hunting with it and Not carrying without the LTC. No big deal as I do not have the LTC anyway but sure want to know the law clearly, no matter. I seldom see anyone out there. I only go weekdays.

Comment

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Originally posted by toomuchsun View Post
                      I do not have a LTC but getting one sooner or later. I thought you could carry if have the LTC "even if hunting" hogs are whatever? I understand Not allowed to be hunting with it and Not carrying without the LTC. No big deal as I do not have the LTC anyway but sure want to know the law clearly, no matter. I seldom see anyone out there. I only go weekdays.

You are not allowed to carry on COE land without permission.

Last edited by HogStalker; 09-10-2020, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
                        You are not allowed to carry on COE land without permission.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...-sec327-13.pdf
                        Makes sense. Which is rare now adays.

Comment

lol.

Comment

were a couple guys open carrying and squirrell hunting in March at circleville bridge. Joel campos told them and me it's perfectly legal. I go by what the game warden tells me. he runs all the hunting rules and regs and enforces them at granger lake!!! not the army corps rangers. heck I haven't seen them guys since covid

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                              were a couple guys open carrying and squirrell hunting in March at circleville bridge. Joel campos told them and me it's perfectly legal. I go by what the game warden tells me. he runs all the hunting rules and regs and enforces them at granger lake!!! not the army corps rangers. heck I haven't seen them guys since covid
                              I carry. However, I carry quietly.

Comment

either way there are 0 deer and 0 pigs at granger lake anyways!!!!Carry On!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X