"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spartan31086 View Post
    What area would have a lot of deer traffic?
    Gate #7 east side!

Comment

For huge antler bucks gate #5 north side.

Comment

Ok thanks. I know it's not hog hunting but I'm a new member on here and can't start a thread. I won a drawn hunt for whitetail and I live in Fort Worth. Grass was so tall in most areas I couldn't find tracks or droppings. So I'd be grateful for any help.
        Please don't let the tag go to waste and hunt as much as possible. Good luck!!

Comment

Stop handing out freebees Carnage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok thanks. I know it's not hog hunting but I'm a new member on here and can't start a thread. I won a drawn hunt for whitetail and I live in Fort Worth. Grass was so tall in most areas I couldn't find tracks or droppings. So I'd be grateful for any help.
            Hunt the Poop Planters fence line and feeder draw.

Comment

seeing if anybody found a wallet that was dropped on the ground at primitive launch parking area Friday night

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                seeing if anybody found a wallet that was dropped on the ground at primitive launch parking area Friday night

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
                Disregard. ..found it

Comment

Pecan grove, Watch out for the snakes. Your gonna encounter a ton of hog hunters gates 5-7.

Comment

Hog hunters are good for flushing out deer, they keep the herd moving. You should use them for your advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by CARNAGE68 View Post
                      Hog hunters are good for flushing out deer, they keep the herd moving. You should use them for your advantage.
                      Sore finger!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

New to bow hunting

Hey All,

Just getting into the sport and looking to ease in locally. My brother and I are looking to plan a hunt here in December and will be spending a few weekends in between scouting the area. I wanted to see if you guys had any areas I need to avoid for the time being so we don't crowd anyone out of their usual spots or spook any game while you're at full draw. Really now looking to be "that guy" on our first hunt out here.

If you have a few spots for beginners we will appreciate it, but we don't expect anyone to just hand over the keys to the promise land either.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXBowRook View Post
                          Hey All,

Just getting into the sport and looking to ease in locally. My brother and I are looking to plan a hunt here in December and will be spending a few weekends in between scouting the area. I wanted to see if you guys had any areas I need to avoid for the time being so we don't crowd anyone out of their usual spots or spook any game while you're at full draw. Really now looking to be "that guy" on our first hunt out here.

If you have a few spots for beginners we will appreciate it, but we don't expect anyone to just hand over the keys to the promise land either.
                          It's a free for all, public land, and a huge place! Get a map and go for it! Just be respectful if you come across other hunters.

And come to GRXH If you want to test your manhood!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sore Finger is a great place to start. The peninsula has hogs.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello everyone! New to the area from Alabama and have been stalking the forum and reading tips about hunting granger (the grhx hunts look like a hoot). Can't wait to get out there hopefully before then end of the year once I get my house and family all settled.

Comment

Sore finger ! By far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X