No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't shoot pigs with the shotgun, feral hogs are archery only....I don't think it would be illegal to carry them both at the same time though....

Comment

Schultz congrats on the kill and thank you for your service. Looks like time put in counts. Too bad this winter is not colder to get them moving around longer. I am mostly limited to weekend hunts so run them around during the week days for me

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
        Can't shoot pigs with the shotgun, feral hogs are archery only....I don't think it would be illegal to carry them both at the same time though....

Oh yes I definitely know that about the hogs but didn't know you can't bring both. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by fulldraw91 View Post
          Schultz congrats on the kill and thank you for your service. Looks like time put in counts. Too bad this winter is not colder to get them moving around longer. I am mostly limited to weekend hunts so run them around during the week days for me

Thanks bro and retirement has its positive points I have way more luck during the week.

Comment

Yep, I'm retired as well since 2013, I live out there....lol

Comment

Yep, I'm retired as well since 2013, I live out there....lol

Niceeee I retired 2015

Comment

I'm on granger pig number 30 As of last week...but have been hunting them for many years...

Comment

I'm on granger pig number 30 As of last week...but have been hunting them for many years...

WHATTTTTT!!!!!!!?????Awwww man my one ain't crap hahahaha

Comment

Carnage is a well known killer.....he's the one u need to go with.

Comment

Carnage is a well known killer.....he's the one u need to go with.

He gave me some advice that paid off real good guy!! I got shoulder surgery Friday will be out of commission for 6 weeks they say. It's all good will be back even stronger to get those hogs!

Comment

6 weeks, I will be fishing by then....no more hunting until
                        Sep..

Comment

That's cool I might catch up to you guys lol

Comment

Originally posted by fulldraw91 View Post
                            I'm limited to the weekends as well and just got started. Hard to feed that itch with so little time! How are evening hunts? Earliest I can get out there Sat will be about 4pm.

Comment

I've never tried evening hunts. They move allot at night but too dark to shoot

Comment

I'm hoping to be out there earlier if at all possible. Amy recommendations on area?

Comment

Working...
                                X