X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theres no hogs at granger lol

Comment

Originally posted by Z7buckmaster View Post
      ill be out there sunday anyone else going?
      So far so good with the teeth. Prolly gonna try Sunday also

Comment

think im gonna head out tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
          think im gonna head out tomorrow
          Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
            Good luck
            thanks brother,if its to bad might just look around maybe gun some small game

Comment

Originally posted by jyoung View Post
              I can assure you that Danny is not a poacher. I have hunted with him more than my own father.
              Agreed. Danny is a stand up guy.

Comment

pm sent danny

Comment

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
                  It's all starting to make sense now. I see where the locals are coming from. I understand their predicament. I'm no longer P.O.'d at James Bones or any of the others who commented here. They felt the need. They took care of business. Nuff said. I grew up in Port Lavaca, Texas. Like the Grander locals, we felt ownership of the bays. After all, Granger is their home, we're visitors.(edit #2;seriously, if your'er from out of town, you are visiting. Right? You're in somebody else's back yard, their playground. Cause let me tell you, if you came down to Port Lavaca and started messing around, wow, I know those rednecks. Don't do it! And yes, the Guadalupe Delta Wildlife Management Area is 12 miles from town. Right by the largest natural lake is Texas, Green Lake. Google it.) We referred to our "visitors"/tourists as 713's (Houston area code). Most were great people. A few bought their first boat and learned how to start it at the boat ramp in Port O'Conner. (edit; sorta like buying a bow and going to Granger and calling yourself a HUNTER. that title has to be earned, the hard way. While we're on the subject, people that buy themselves a pair of boots and a hat and call themselves a cowboy is another one of my pet peeves) They know nothing about angling/boating rules both written and otherwise. Those few made all 713's look bad in our eyes. Same thing is happening here. We've all read the posts by the guy who says he carries a bolt cutter to remove tree stands. He's one of'em. There's more. We'll work this out. We're grown men. It'll happen. Life is good.

Ricky Sparks
                  Thank you very much,

Comment

Originally posted by chewy View Post
                    Originally Posted by Wildman
                    One last thing
                    I think you local Granger boys are jumping on the wrong crowd.

Really danny, dont remember the phone call and you telling me how you went on private land behind the lake corp office? we were going to meet up but your truck broke down? Still nothing.... funny thing is that was one of my bud's land you were going on. Anyways us locals arent jumping on all public hunters bec i know there are good ones plus some locals are shady but i just get tired of reading some of the extreme hunting bs from a few and find it funny what some will admit to doing on some of their post like ricky said. Whatever i'm done so GO GO POWER RANGERS i mean Granger Rangers. got to stop watching my sons crap of tv shows.
                    Sorry Wildman, I remember when this happen. It sucks to be call out when you call other out!!! But....hey we all did stupid Sh_t when we were younger....

Comment

Agreed. Danny is a stand up guy.
                      No disrespect , but Bones is a stand up guy too...

Comment

Originally posted by Bofly View Post
                        Don't know him. But if he's a fellow blood brother. Id like to meet him cool. His picture pulling the hog outa the river is cool. Everyone has their own personalities

Comment

Don't know him. But if he's a fellow blood brother. Id like to meet him cool. His picture pulling the hog outa the river is cool. Everyone has their own personalities
                          Yes sir....!!!!

Comment

You know, I had an old man tell me one time when I was a young boy. He said it ain't easy being easy........

Comment

I don't think that's any longer in doubt. At all

Comment

Sorry Wildman, I remember when this happen. It sucks to be call out when you call other out!!! But....hey we all did stupid Sh_t when we were younger....
                                You remember this? Were you on the phone call as well? Trying to understand this. Someone is full Of it and I am trying to figure out who.
                                Jeff Young

Comment

Working...
                                X