"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RickyS View Post
    You won't see any buzzards in the air for a while. Too fat to fly.
    to bad they aint worth eatting bc they are gonna be nice and
    plumb after this haha

Comment

Call it whatever. No reason to take it to pm bec just stating what I was told on phone. Plus not yo boy if you can't tell. Maybe it was a diff wildman named Danny. **** I dont know.

Comment

Thought so.

And it ain't too hard to find my name - its in my profile

Comment

hog hunting?any one? haha

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
              Wow
              yep

Comment

Wow us right. Everyone has good points. I grew up in Michigan swamp land and knew those areas by the back of my hand. Had most of the bucks named keeped logs on the deer etc etc and the hunting was great until opening day of rifle season. Then all the Detroit guys came up. They ruined alot of the hunting and made it harder on us locals. I can understand. But I always overcame it. Adapted my hunting methods and understood I was hunting public land. Another thing there is always bad apples. People who leave trash poach etc. it's a price us honest folk must pay.
                I have only hunted granger for 8 years since I've moved here but have super respect for anyone who hunts out there. Be it for the first time or for forty years. My belief is if you have hunted forever out there. You impact someone positively by showing them the ropes and making granger as important to them as it is urself

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                  My belief is if you have hunted forever out there. You impact someone positively by showing them the ropes and making granger as important to them as it is urself

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfishtex View Post
                    Nothing they are left to rot and go to waste. I hate that part the most.
                    Yeah that's what I was afraid of too you would think they might try to coordinate to have some people get some of the hogs to hunters for the hungry.

Comment

ill be out there sunday anyone else going?

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                        Wow us right. Everyone has good points. I grew up in Michigan swamp land and knew those areas by the back of my hand. Had most of the bucks named keeped logs on the deer etc etc and the hunting was great until opening day of rifle season. Then all the Detroit guys came up. They ruined alot of the hunting and made it harder on us locals. I can understand. But I always overcame it. Adapted my hunting methods and understood I was hunting public land. Another thing there is always bad apples. People who leave trash poach etc. it's a price us honest folk must pay.
                        I have only hunted granger for 8 years since I've moved here but have super respect for anyone who hunts out there. Be it for the first time or for forty years. My belief is if you have hunted forever out there. You impact someone positively by showing them the ropes and making granger as important to them as it is urself

Comment

I can assure you that Danny is not a poacher. I have hunted with him more than my own father.
                          Jeff Young

Comment

Originally posted by jyoung View Post
                            I can assure you that Danny is not a poacher. I have hunted with him more than my own father.
                            hopefully its all droped

Comment

Case of beer - Chewy will understand that soon enough. Now its dropped

Comment

Well good. I thought this thread was gonna be toast any minute with all of this comotion going on. It used to be interesting when it was about Bowhunting hogs at Granger.

Comment

Working...
                                X