Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
    i am trying to lease that 65 acre square(pecan grove) right to the right of circleville(95)bridge where my buddy knows the owner, if your coming from circleville heading north it's that adjacent property to your right as you immediately pass the bridge and before you turn on the county road heading towards the white bass dropoff but before the rr crossing. i think could put a couple of ladders and feeders, prob be mostly for hogs but i have seen some nice deer in there.
    That would be great to be allowed to Trespass across that to get down in to hunt hogs instead of having to walk all around the fence line. Probably cut walking time by 45 minutes plus/hour plus in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
      Think GRXH is 22-24 Feb last weekend before Bownanza, that is what I am planning for. Have to schedule leave from two jobs myself.
      Sir, by this evening ill be able to confirm a day we can meet up while your in this area. Look forward to sharing the woods with you soon.

Chris

Comment

Anyone out today??

Comment

Out deer huntin. Just had a nice tall 9 come by but dont think he would make the AR.

Comment

Originally posted by RACK MASTER View Post
            Im down to throw in on leasing too. When you move back hollar at me i live in hutto too.

cool, i have my boat in thrall, we can run up river and hunt hogs both sides.....load the boat with pigs.

16 foot lowe flatbottom with a stump jumping 30 horse johnson....camoed out....

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfishtex View Post
              Good deal would love to have some private land out there to hunt on. When you getting back in town?
              moving back in april.....

Comment

cool, i have my boat in thrall, we can run up river and hunt hogs both sides.....load the boat with pigs.

16 foot lowe flatbottom with a stump jumping 30 horse johnson....camoed out....
                yup yup ! Thats the ticket .

Comment

Hey guys, I got the GRXH 13' post up

Comment

Ill be out tomorrow. Getting set up for my vacation that starts Sunday. Ill be out everyday!

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                      Ill be out tomorrow. Getting set up for my vacation that starts Sunday. Ill be out everyday!
                      Good luck.

Comment

My friend is working on it, he also may be full of sh**, he has another spot behind the dam that people are trying to sell and he is trying to buy, i will let you know!!!!!it would be nice if about 4 of us could lease that property but if it falls through we always have the rest of the river and the lake, i own 20 acres outside of bartlett behind that big red church, but we only use it for dove hunting, only cover is right next to the rr tracks, i did shoot at a bobcat some years ago during dove season but he was a little to far for bird shot. get a bunch of birds in there if we have a good mays or corn crop.
                        man were almost neibors,i live outside of holland,prob not ten miles from your land

Comment

Was gona go out tom but with the rain they are calling for think im gona pass. Be careful out there

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
                            man were almost neibors,i live outside of holland,prob not ten miles from your land
                            cool, do you dove hunt????

Comment

Sir, by this evening ill be able to confirm a day we can meet up while your in this area. Look forward to sharing the woods with you soon.

Chris
                              Planning on 19-21 Jan

Comment

i am trying to lease that 65 acre square(pecan grove) right to the right of circleville(95)bridge where my buddy knows the owner, if your coming from circleville heading north it's that adjacent property to your right as you immediately pass the bridge and before you turn on the county road heading towards the white bass dropoff but before the rr crossing. i think could put a couple of ladders and feeders, prob be mostly for hogs but i have seen some nice deer in there.
                                Ive seen tons of pigs on that place over the years while driving down 347.

Comment

Working...
                                X