Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draw hunts, what are y'all putting in for and did you draw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No luck for me on the 9-15 drawings.

Comment

For those that won the 9/15 draw, when is the permit acceptance deadline?

Comment

Just found out me and a buddy got drawn for Aransas NWR. Rifle hunt 2, November 25-29. Has anyone hunted here? Although I live fairly close, have never hunted before. Can bring 2 blinds. Suggestions??

Comment

Got drawn for a doe hunt at Ft. Boggy and a doe/spike hunt at Fairfield. Struck out on the September drawing

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
            For those that won the 9/15 draw, when is the permit acceptance deadline?
            Sept 25th

Comment

We got drawn for LANWR Jan 5.
              Looking forward to hearing how all the rest of you do. Any good intel is appreciated.

Comment

Kronkosky. But from what I hear the deer are sparse and success rates low

Comment

I got drawn for Devils River SNA - Dan Allen Hughes Unit. Anyone been there? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by wickll View Post
                    Just found out me and a buddy got drawn for Aransas NWR. Rifle hunt 2, November 25-29. Has anyone hunted here? Although I live fairly close, have never hunted before. Can bring 2 blinds. Suggestions??
                    Yes you can bring popup or tri pods.. Pretty much whatever you feel like hauling in. I took my son on one of the rifle hunts last year. we had no shots but did see a couple. you have to get there early to set up in a good spot. Take a bunch of mosquito repellent and a couple thermocells...

Comment

Pending 2nd draw for Kronkosky, Honey Creek, and Pedernales. Was really hoping for Pedernales since it was an archery/muzzleloader hunt. Guess I figured my buddy's luck would wear thin after he's already drawn 5 permits this year. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Drew my second hunt ever... quail hunt at the Chap.

Comment

Originally posted by CenTex62 View Post
                          Pending 2nd draw for Kronkosky, Honey Creek, and Pedernales. Was really hoping for Pedernales since it was an archery/muzzleloader hunt. Guess I figured my buddy's luck would wear thin after he's already drawn 5 permits this year. Fingers crossed.

Yeah I was really hoping for the Pedernales annex hunt too. Seemed really interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

0 for 34 so far (including youth hunts). That's luck of the draw though...

Comment

Pending on multiple rifle hunts.

Selected for archery hunts on Gus, Nannie, Chaparral and returning to LANWR 17-24!!!

I'll post live threads during each hunt

Comment

Struck out on all my entries, just more PP this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X