No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I was on my way to Carters Country. Forget this! FLOODING in Humble!!!! Big time!!

Comment

With one of my kiddos. We hawngry. The day just got better

Comment

This may be a bad idea here but man...I am hawngry...ha ha ha

Comment

This must be where we'll get all the great stories of the buck that got away

Comment

Didn't see any squirrels this morning. But we did see a sounder of hogs.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
              Didn't see any squirrels this morning. But we did see a sounder of hogs.
              Shoulda gone to golden corral to see the buffet of pigs..... and whatever was on the bars to eat

Comment

Looks like Cypress creek is going over again. Many homes here just remodeled from last flood.

Comment

Has a bunch of water on the ground boys and girls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm driving around saving folks in my truck. I told em not to buy those cute little low ridin cars but they wouldn't listen. Right about now..most people probably wanting something a little higher up I'd bet.

Comment

We have our own George Jones in the neighborhood.

Comment

Or a Joe dirt, Dmack.

Comment

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

This where ya'll wanna be when Jesus comes back man. Makin fun of ol' Dmack[emoji12]

Comment

With his deep is the stuff is I'll stick with my old truck

Comment

We're about to be in some trouble here. The pond issue is starting to undercut the back side of the driveway. There's a big oak that's in danger of being uprooted, which will take out the driveway and the only access point to the house. Further downhill, the ground is eroding and fence posts are laying down, so we're about to have issues with cows getting out. In the same erosion spot is a big ol pine that could come down on the power lines to dads house only. If the driveway is gone and the power line goes down, there's no way for the trucks to get in to fix it. So.. dad's leaving 1 car here in case they can't get out later. Point being, any more rain is going to be really bad for us.

Comment

Barely made it into the house. Got some clothes and some belongings and we're heading off to a hotel.

Comment

Working...
                                X