No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good lord yall be careful up there in the nasty weather. Im going to hit the hay and leave the crazyness to yall.

Comment

Good Luck on your interview AJ , hope you can make it in. Leave early that's a long haul in this nasty weather

Comment

Yall okay? Was still planning on heading that way (up I45 to new waverly).. but yall are describing some pretty nasty stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
          Can't believe i have 1 bar of 4g. Power out, trees down, fences busted. My driveway is washing out. Dads pond flooded and is starting wash away the back side of the driveway dam. Please Lord let it slow down and get power back. Suppose to have an interview tomorrow morning in the galleria area. Hope the power comes back in time for hot water and such in the morning.
          Originally posted by dmack View Post
          Your not the only ones Aj. We lost another tree and the power is off. This whole are has been hit hard. We took the big truck out too see the damage. And there is a lot of it.
          Yall be careful down there - Take it easy

Comment

Originally posted by Buck-Chaser View Post
            I went to the Sam this morning, I was there really early hoping to see squirrels or pigs . Found fresh rooting everywhere but no pigs or squirrels, back in October these place [IMG][/IMG]was loaded with squirrels. This is the only one I saw and decided to give it a pass.
            BC, I've seen a few of those black squirrels in the Sam. I tried shooting one with my bow last year but he wouldnt be still.

Comment

That is a hrllofa squirrel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, who all are running trotlines in their yards this morning !!

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
                  Ok, who all are running trotlines in their yards this morning !!

We are . Will it ever end and dry up?

Comment

I bet your pond is full, or is that what your pond looks like now

Comment

We were watching the pond last night, and suddenly a big protein bucket floated by, washed over the dam and down the drainage ditch. Once it settled down some we were ablr to get to dads house. Took the baby chicks over since they have a generator and the birds were freezing. Could actually see how much the water was washing away the back side of the driveway. Time to call the pipeline and tell them to do their duty and repair it. At least that whole dam setup is their liability to repair... in writing

Comment

Great! The bottom fell out again. Mother nature is just bending us over the table today.

Comment

BOHICA.... bend over here it comes again!

Comment

Lots of water up here also.

I got lucky this morning, a guy flashed his lights to warn me and I slowed down. There was about 6" of water over the road where there has never been water over the road before. If the guy hadn't warned me, I would have hit it traveling about 65 mph. Nothing but bad would have been the outcome!

Comment

I am trying to get home in a few. I heard it's really deep by the house. Like I might not get through it. And I am on 37 in tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lights out at my place. So much for a day off falling asleep in the recliner. Between the phone going off, my two college kids and the lights flickering I'ma have to find something else to do I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X