Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Shnf 16-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckTrail View Post
    I got the perfect tree. It's the green one that has 9 branches full of acorns. When you find it send me the coordinates so I can confirm that's the one I intended to put you on

ROFLMBO!![emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What a mornin to whack some critters. Good luck gentleman may the arrow fly true the wind be in your face and sun at your back and the Lord keep y'all safe!

Comment

I hope yall get something this weekend, I'll be camping in Prairie state park I believe with the kiddos, can't wait!!!!!

Comment

No sightings again today. Was gonna try for all day. I just can't anymore I guess. Try again next week.

Comment

Here I was hoping to see a few pics or at least read of some success this morning. Sad sad day when deer get to play hide and seek with hunters and we fail to find them

Comment

Do y'all know what in the world is burning out west of New Waverly? I can see the smoke all the way back to Spring.

Comment

I Had Two Big Does Feedingat 60 yards at 11:15 .

Comment

Two does thirty min apart. One at 12 yards one at 15. Thermacel was going and both came from down wind. I have never had one smell it. Been using it for ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by JA23 View Post
                    Two does thirty min apart. One at 12 yards one at 15. Thermacel was going and both came from down wind. I have never had one smell it. Been using it for ten years.
                    Good enough for me to add it to backpack and maybe a refill just in case

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post

Been in the woods yet?
                      Tod, I have not. Haven't had any time to drive down, yet. I was really wanting to get down this month to attempt and fill a doe tag. That won't be happening. I won't be able to get down that way until next month. I am taking my son on a doe hunt this coming Tuesday though, so hopefully we can get some meat in the freezer.

Damian, I haven't seen the areas that I used to hunt in over 2 years now. Hopefully it's still accessible and hasn't grown too thick. Guess I'll find out in a few weeks though.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                        Do y'all know what in the world is burning out west of New Waverly? I can see the smoke all the way back to Spring.
                        Controlled burn.... i was fishing up on the north end of Conroe today and we saw it as well. They actually do it quite often

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by acc05R1 View Post
                          Tod, I have not. Haven't had any time to drive down, yet. I was really wanting to get down this month to attempt and fill a doe tag. That won't be happening. I won't be able to get down that way until next month. I am taking my son on a doe hunt this coming Tuesday though, so hopefully we can get some meat in the freezer.

Damian, I haven't seen the areas that I used to hunt in over 2 years now. Hopefully it's still accessible and hasn't grown too thick. Guess I'll find out in a few weeks though.
                          Save yourself the disappointment, it has. All of the forest in our spots have grown up.
                          Even all my honey holes are grown up.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by ..Ambush.. View Post
                              Controlled burn.... i was fishing up on the north end of Conroe today and we saw it as well. They actually do it quite often

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                              Thanks. Man that was something else. When I saw it in Spring I thought it was in The Woodlands. Then when I got Conroe I thought it was in Willis. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                Thanks. Man that was something else. When I saw it in Spring I thought it was in The Woodlands. Then when I got Conroe I thought it was in Willis. LOL
                                I pass by there when there started burning today. It looks like they are burning from 238 to the first pipeline.

Comment

Working...
                                X