No announcement yet.

TPWD Sept 11 Drawn hunt due

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was drawn for the archery mule deer @ big bend SP. Anyone ever hunted out there any info would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
      Do they do a drawing for the compartments?
      Most places would let you choose based on your permit number. That's how I got first pick on a Archery Mule Deer hunt at Matador a couple of years ago.

Comment

I have a couple others that say Pending Second Draw but I still have a couple that still application received. Guess they haven't got to drawing those yet?

Comment

So if it says pending 2nd draw, I'm guessing that means they could be drawing again and I have a chance at that?

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
            So if it says pending 2nd draw, I'm guessing that means they could be drawing again and I have a chance at that?
            yes... If the people selected the first go around don't pay in time, They will draw again

Comment

Dang. It's my daughter's last year to put in for the youth hunts. She's showing 5 pending 2nd draw. I put my son in for 7 years and he never drew and my daughter in for 5 years and she never drew. I wish they carried their loyalty points over.

Comment

someone whos in Austin needs to go over to the headquarters and wake up. the suspense is killing me here.....
                Last edited by beardedBrazos; 09-15-2015, 10:22 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

Whoohoo! Just got another! GDE @ Colorado Bend annex. This is 2 years in a row getting drawn GDE.

Comment

At this point I'm not holding out much hope on GDE since I applied at Matador, Kerr, and Chap with my BIL. I have drawn before with similar odds but not getting my hopes up.

Still have some to draw in October, November, and December still.

Comment

Originally posted by fishanhunt View Post
                      Dang. It's my daughter's last year to put in for the youth hunts. She's showing 5 pending 2nd draw. I put my son in for 7 years and he never drew and my daughter in for 5 years and she never drew. I wish they carried their loyalty points over.
                      I thought they did last year.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                        I thought they did last year.
                        I hope so.

Comment

I hope so.
                          Yeah, I think that is the only reason my kids got drawn for so many hunts last year. I had put them in since they were old enough and they weren't drawn before last year.

Comment

I'm now showing pending 2nd draw for GDE at Matador. That was year number 10 with no luck at Matador.

Comment

I'm now showing pending 2nd draw for GDE at Matador. That was year number 10 with no luck at Matador.
                              Yep, same on Matador GDE.

Comment

Pending second draw for me on everything , I'm having no luck at this

Comment

Working...
                                X