Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd at Matador is antlerless

Comment

Got picked for gun deer antlerless at Gus Engeling Dec 16-18. The rest says pending second draw or application received.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
        My son and I got drawn for antlerless at Gus Engeling Dec 16-18
        Looks like we will be there at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
          Looks like we will be there at the same time.

Cool! Where are yall coming in from?

Comment

Orange. Down in the extreme Southeast corner of the state. What about you?

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
              So what does the pending 2nd draw mean? When is the second draw?
              They give the guys that drew a certain date, usually 2 weeks I think, to buy their permit. If someone that got drawn doesn't buy their permit of let's them know that they are not going to make the hunt, they have a second drawing for the permits that are still available.

Comment

Kingwood. We'll see ya there!

Comment

Originally posted by fishanhunt View Post
                  They give the guys that drew a certain date, usually 2 weeks I think, to buy their permit. If someone that got drawn doesn't buy their permit of let's them know that they are not going to make the hunt, they have a second drawing for the permits that are still available.
                  Yup, I won Honey Creek last year on a 2nd Draw. Saved my season and kept me from going O-fer

Comment

Pending second draw. No word on the youth hunts that closed on the 11th.

Comment

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
                      Thanks. I nearly forgot!
                      Well, it's official. I forgot even with the reminder. LOL. Just too darn busy these days. I guess my daughter won't be drawn this year.

Good luck to all that drew!

Comment

I drew GDA at Hill Country SNA- tough hunt, but pretty country.

Comment

Hoping they draw the GDE category today.

Comment

Private Lands - Either Sex Travis County Ranch -Pending 2nd Draw
                            Gun Deer - Antlerless/Spike Pedernales Falls SP - Pending 2nd Draw

Has anyone ever been drawn off the second draw....seems like a long shot

Comment

I struck out on the Gun Deer Management at the Chap and the Private Lands at Liscomb. My son struck out on a couple of YDE hunts but has a few others to draw.

Comment

new system sucks. they ruined it by allowing you to put in for multiple hunts in a given category. my kids and I are in for 23 hunts and have struck out on everything it looks like based on our pending 2nd draws and my apparent increase in bonus points.

Comment

Working...
                                X