Comment

Comment

8pt down

Comment

Nice! Congrats!

Comment

Thanks bro

Comment

I hunted Bullis from '91-'99 or so while I was still on AD. I got to hunt the VIP stands back in the impact area--saw some nice bucks, but nothing like these. And, in all that time I know of 2 hogs killed. My buddy's son killed one, and an MP shot one on the tac strip one night -- and he got in trouble, with a capital T.

I heard Andy retired--is Preston still around?

Comment

Nice buck. I'm empty handed I'll be back.in the morning

Comment

Congrats MilMan. How about some details on the hunt?

Comment

Im driving back now will post the details in a bit

Comment

Awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Nice one, congrats!

Comment

Ok finally home. At 1700 my feeder went off for the evening spin. Two doe came out along the field minutes after. I sat and watched them as I didn't want a doe on the opening day. The two continued to feed like vacuums for a good hour. One of the does all the sudden jumped and took off into the woodline. I looked to where she was looking and the 8 point stepped out of some brush. He walked over toward the feeder and I thought he was going to feed but he walked toward the does by the woodline. The does started walking back the way they came and he was slowly following. I tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't and I thought i was going to lose the shot. He stopped just shy of my 30 yard bush and i let fly and caught him with a good quartering away shot, the plus side is he ran toward the truck and piled up in sight after going about 50 yards.

Thanks all for the congrats. Now i can maybe get a shot at on of the spikes or does i seen today.

There were only 3 buck checked today when i checked mine in with the biologist. I also asked her if she could give me some info on the quota this year. She said she could not tell me numbers, but that it was a lot more than last years quota. I guess we'll see. Good luck to yall in the morning, ill be on stand bright and early.

Comment

Thanks for the update milman. Sounds like an eventful evening!

Comment

Milman are you up in 5E?

Comment

I checked out at about 7:50 and there was a nice wide 9 and a super trashy 11 on the table.

Comment

Working...
                                X