• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the truth. Where are you hunting milman

Comment

2d-6

Comment

Just had a couple sows and piglets at the feeder. Have my 6yo with me she didn't want me shooting at momma pigs I'm front of their babies

Comment

nice I was debating on 2d or 2a end up down the road in 2a. Usmc if ya need ill help with hog control can't beat free pork

Comment

Originally posted by brenterw428 View Post
            nice I was debating on 2d or 2a end up down the road in 2a. Usmc if ya need ill help with hog control can't beat free pork
            I plan to get some free pork as well. Next time I'll just tell her that's not the momma. Lol

Comment

Mmmm pork!

Comment

Looks like today is hog day. Just had one pass about 15 ft behind my brush blind. Brush was to thick to shoot take a shot.

Comment

Ahhh the adventures of taking young ones hunting... me: shhh be very quiet there a spike just stepped out at 30 yds walking towards the feeder. My daughter in more than a whisper : where? I want to see. ..... that white tail that just went that way was him

Comment

lol, but they'll be good memories!

Comment

So very true

Comment

Originally posted by USMC8151 View Post
                        Ahhh the adventures of taking young ones hunting... me: shhh be very quiet there a spike just stepped out at 30 yds walking towards the feeder. My daughter in more than a whisper : where? I want to see. ..... that white tail that just went that way was him
                        Yep once a kid gets excited the volume control goes away lol

Comment

Had 9 does under my stand from sun up to 8:45. They left and I haven't seen anything since. Nice to see deer, just wish one was a buck.

Comment

Not seeing much so I guess I will do some homework lol

Comment

Originally posted by biscoiv View Post
                              Had 9 does under my stand from sun up to 8:45. They left and I haven't seen anything since. Nice to see deer, just wish one was a buck.

I was kinda the sam way yesterday and wanted to get the buck, now im just meat hunting. There's still a lot of day left.

Comment

lol, there should be a rule against homework on stand

Comment

Working...
                                X