No announcement yet.

Official Davy Crockett 2014-2015 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking about heading up there next weekend. I don't normally hunt Alabama Creek but I have a doe tag so I'm going to try to get it filled.

Comment

Thanks Flash! It was an awesome day of hunting

Comment

Nice deer LoneStarMJ!!

Comment

Nice buck!!

Comment

Headed up Thurs night. Hoping mature does move due to the cold. Will report here.

Comment

bowhunting only for me, havent touched a gun since i was 19 im 46 now 80 deer bow kills later and im still addicted as the first. im up a tree as we speak had 4 does come by and a legal 8 pointer trailing behind nose buried to the ground this is the first sign ive seen of them chasing

Comment

Nice! I didn't see any chasing action in my 6 hunts last week. Good to hear! Keep us updated

Comment

any action going on? heading down there tomorrow. just wanna see if anyone's doing any good.

Comment

Lots of doe moving. Seen 14 since yesterday morning. Seem to be moving better in the mornings. Lots and lots of acorns about still.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                      Here are the pics of the 10 point o got this year! My son got to put his hands on his first set of antlers.

Awesome family pic!

Comment

Originally posted by DOUBLE.A View Post
                        Awesome family pic!

Thank you

Comment

I live in the middle of the DCNF. Got a lot of pics of 150" and 160" deer. I hunt around Ivey cemetery. Does anybody else hunt around that area. I live 5 minutes from there.

Comment

yes sir i around around there some

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                              I live in the middle of the DCNF. Got a lot of pics of 150" and 160" deer. I hunt around Ivey cemetery. Does anybody else hunt around that area. I live 5 minutes from there.
                              I killed my first deer close to the cemetery. Hunted off Ivey rd years ago. My buddy has family close to there, lots of fun had in those woods and seen some nice deer.
                              Last edited by 03GruntUSMC; 11-18-2014, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Yea their are some good ones around here. I sat off of 358 and Ivey rd today with no luck. It's calmed down over here a lot. If yall are ever around this way hit me up. I live right up the road.

Comment

Working...
                                X