No announcement yet.

Archery draw hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got "Pending 2nd Draw" on both entries. When is 2nd drawing, after permit deadline????

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
      I got "Pending 2nd Draw" on both entries. When is 2nd drawing, after permit deadline????
      Looks like it will Sept 8 or later.

Comment

Wife and I drawn for government canyon. Anyone else, there were only five permits on the hunt brochure? 12/16-12/18. I also applied for the chapparal and James daughtry both pending 2nd draw

Comment

Got picked for Richland Creek.

Comment

Originally posted by Slingingsticks View Post
            Wife and I drawn for government canyon. Anyone else, there were only five permits on the hunt brochure? 12/16-12/18. I also applied for the chapparal and James daughtry both pending 2nd draw
            I was going to put in for Government Canyon, but instead I put in for Choke Canyon SP - North Shore Unit. I also put in for James Daughtry, both of which are now Pending 2nd Draw. I did get drawn for Enchanted Rock. Not sure if I am into the the park ranger taking us to the stand and leaving us........well see how it goes. Good luck to you.
            Last edited by Ungawa; 08-26-2014, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Picked for Richland Creek

Picked for Richland Creek. Any advice appreciated.

Have hunted there in the past with kids and on antlerless hunts, but never a bowhunt. Have hunted comp. 2, 5, and 11. Just wondering if anyone had some goods spots they may have hunted recently.

Comment

congrats to all that got drawn. I just found out I was drawn for Mason Mountain WMA deer either sex archery. pumped now!!!!

Comment

Good luck to everyone drawn all my 6 hunts are pending 2nd draw.

Comment

Yesterday was the deadline for successfully drawn applicants to claim their hunts. The secondary drawing should take place soon. Good luck to all who didn't get drawn the first time around.

Comment

Secondary drawing has taken place already, I guess over night. I had no luck on the Secondary, however I already have Enchanted Rock and don't want to be greedy. Good luck eveyone.

Comment

Yep, no luck on the 2nd go round, but at least I got Fort Boggy.

Comment

Not selected on all mine. Now have 5 points. Good luck to all that got drawn. Be sure to tell us about your hunts.

Comment

same here. Not selected on archery.

Comment

Well richland creek didn't do a 2nd draw, gus engling possibly as well, it appears some of the hunt areas decided to change the rules in the middle of the game
                              Last edited by bossbowman; 09-08-2014, 09:04 AM.

Comment

I got drawn for the Jan. 2015 Archery Hunt at the Chap............FINALLY.

Comment

Working...
                                X