No announcement yet.

Aransas Refuge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring the bug spray they are going to be bbbbaaaaaaaadddddddd. See ya Sat.

Comment

Ain't that the truth Danny! I have a buddy here at work that has a place on Goose Island??? and he said the mosquitoes are horrible down there right now...and all day long at that. I guess I'll bathe in some OFF and throw on the bug suit while I'm setting up.

Comment

Hey guys other than bug spray, food and water. What else would yall recommend to bring for the IBEP class.

Comment

For the class, pen/pencil, lunch and drinks.

For the scouting period, buy some bio-degradable tape (available at the Refuge), water (and maybe some Gatorade), bug spray, snake boots, and hunting blind/stand.

Comment

I'm going nuts really bad I'm glad the refuge is almost here. I bet after tommorrow afternoon the love bug will help with the love thing I have for the refuge. I'll be saying the same old thing WHY DO I DO THIS TO MY SELF. Funny thing is I keep coming back for more every year and just can not figure out why but I'm Still Hunting The Cure. See Ya'll tommorrow.

Comment

See you guys tomorrow. Trophy7 and I are leaving Houston around 9:00am so we should be there around 12:30. We still don't have power here at the house. I am using a generator to run computer now. LOL Gota have the green screen. Danny don't get your yourself work into a tizzy.

Comment

Working...
              X