• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey bud we will be there same time as you

Comment

Originally posted by Fergeris View Post
      Hey bud we will be there same time as you
      Oh nice, good luck out there! Is it your first time hunting there too?

Comment

Yes sir. It is but the guys I'm going with have been there once. One of them are on here as well. Enewman

Comment

Tons of rain in the Teniente area from the past days. tons of skeetos also, same as last year. I gave up on my hunt last year due to the darn skeetos, they were eating me alive. I hope that the conditions improve during my hunting days in Dec. I spoted 2 good heards of Nilgai West of county road 10 in the north area.

Comment

Skeeters are horrible. Prolly if I lived closer I'd prolly head back we are plumb ate up

Comment

Thermacell is your friend!

Comment

Mosquitos

Mosquitos were horrible until this wind blew through. Unfortunately I had to leave as soon as the wind switched. Good luck to the guys still out there. Plenty of Nilgai movement just not close enough to me!

Comment

You or me sir. Still haven't seen ome

Comment

I'm heading down that way after work tomorrow. I'll hook up with my buddies and start scouting and setting up Wednesday! I can't wait and the weather looks beautiful!!!!! Anyone else hunting this week?

Comment

Originally posted by helim83 View Post
                      I'm heading down that way after work tomorrow. I'll hook up with my buddies and start scouting and setting up Wednesday! I can't wait and the weather looks beautiful!!!!! Anyone else hunting this week?

I'll be out there Thursday morning . Good luck .

Comment

Originally posted by Rperezjr0021 View Post
                        I'll be out there Thursday morning . Good luck .
                        You too! if you need any help with anything PM your number. there will be four in my group

Comment

Any new reports at teniente? Set to go early December..

Comment

Originally posted by erbica0430 View Post
                            Any new reports at teniente? Set to go early December..
                            Ditto. Looking forward to it!
                            Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

💬

Hope the weather cooperates, good luck guys.

Comment

Anyone hunting Tinientes this week ... Dec 3-6 ?? Any reports on last weeks hunt ? Had some rutting activity at my personal ranch ... Wondering if the rut is starting @ Tinientes ... Going with a group of 4 so if anyone needs help look for a white dodge on county rd 30 ...

Comment

Working...
                                X