No announcement yet.

LRGV NWR draw hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=BigRed323;10589300]You're gonna make some people really happy walking around. lol[/QUOT

I move real slow and sit on good sign quite awhile so if i run into too many people, hell i'll just go to port M and fish.

Comment

[quote=Flatlander28;10594372]
      Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
      You're gonna make some people really happy walking around. lol[/QUOT

I move real slow and sit on good sign quite awhile so if i run into too many people, hell i'll just go to port M and fish.
      I hope to do the same as you I figured it's public land if we bumble into each other we that's the way it is

Comment

We received our permits today really starting to get excited

Comment

Originally posted by Fergeris View Post
          We received our permits today really starting to get excited
          What date did u get? Let us know if we can help in any way, our group is composed of 9. we all have the same dates in mid Dec, on the pre rut.

Comment

The November 5th weekend
            Thanks a bunch man really appreciate that. This is my first time going so I don't know what to expect. We have a group of 3

Comment

The November 5th weekend
              Thanks a bunch man really appreciate that. This is my first time going so I don't know what to expect. We have a group of 3
              PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by BOW BANDIT View Post
                PM sent.
                Replied

Comment

Originally posted by BOW BANDIT View Post
                  PM sent.
                  Do you live close to there?

Comment

Im 45 min away, but I go by often.

Comment

The November 5th weekend
                      Harvey and I decided since you shoot a girly bow. You can't be in our group. Sorry.

But we still want your wife cooking supper.

Comment

No no that's someone else we know. Lol your getting me confused

Comment

I'll be out there at Teniente for archery hunt on 11/26 thru 11/29 if anyone needs a hand.

Comment

Anyone out there now? I know the first hunt already started oct29-nov1!!

Comment

If anyone is hope yall have some luck

Comment

Hello everyone! Long time reader, just got my account last week. I will be hunting Teniente Tract this coming up weekend (November 5-8). It's my first time there. What do y'all suggest, ground blind or natural? I won't be able to get a tripod by then, so these are my only two options. Thanks for the replies!

Comment

Working...
                                X