No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney & Aquilla Hunting 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope the kiddo does good at the lease storm looks like a cold front moving in Sunday morning or at least what we can call a opening day cold front about a 10 degree drop in high and low from sat to sun

Comment

Big C- hope it works out for her, three-five-seven through the leg can't be good.

Be two-three weeks b4 I get down, honey-do's, once that is complete- I'm off.

Comment

Se took it a lot better than I would have

Comment

dang chris hope she doing well

Comment

Good luck out there this weekend. I'm probably gonna pass on this weekend. Ill be standing by waiting on some retard to shank themself with a crossbow.

Comment

Sorry to hear that big c I m glad she doing gd

Comment

Hey guys this will be my second year at lake w just wanted to say good luck and be safe, i was out scouting and came across a mountian lion track, talked to the corps office and they said they have had some sights in the past few weeks so just keep an eye out

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                  Grizz and Chris, permits 1-11 get a deer permit, 12-100 get a possum permit, 101 - end get a waterfowl permit.

Joking guys, they mean nothing.
                  Thats good lol I'm number 130003

Comment

Originally posted by Derrek View Post
                    Hey guys this will be my second year at lake w just wanted to say good luck and be safe, i was out scouting and came across a mountian lion track, talked to the corps office and they said they have had some sights in the past few weeks so just keep an eye out
                    they are definitely out there. Several years ago a friend of mine got a cam pic of one. And I swear ive heard one out the before. Creepiest scream ever when your walking in the dark to your spot.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                      they are definitely out there. Several years ago a friend of mine got a cam pic of one. And I swear ive heard one out the before. Creepiest scream ever when your walking in the dark to your spot.
                      I mighta had to change my under garments after that!

Comment

mountain lion an rattlesnakes im gona be one nervous dude jumping at any sound guess i better go buy new shorts i see a few getting destroyed.

Comment

I responed to that call. I mentioned about it in the Campfire.

Comment

Here's about the standoff on FM 2114 at Brazos river.http://www.kxxv.com/story/23519212/s...in-hill-county

Comment

Originally posted by LWArchery View Post
                              http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=406504
                              I responed to that call. I mentioned about it in the Campfire.
                              Thanks for the report.

Comment

[ATTACH]552441[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X