No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney & Aquilla Hunting 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know about you guys, but im startin to get antsy!

Comment

Eating at me to. Watching all the hunting shows and can't hardly sleep!

Comment

Just hope the rain holds out!

Comment

If any of you guys don't have anything to do between hunts, come out to the Gap for a burger Saturday.

Comment

Double post

Comment

I get to find out today how long my Oct hunting season will be it takes effect at 330 tomorrow if we have a layoff.

Comment

good luck to all this year we be headed down friday around noon to start getting ready

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                  The more GOOD posts, the more you go up in rank, thus is why I'm only a 10pt at almost 7 years. I have to hit the back button often!
                  Hell, I'm not interested in being a ten pointer....just interested in shooting a ten pointer!

Comment

Is there a place around lake w to take a deer to that is good

Comment

Buddy works at the ER had a 39yr old come in and didn't make it. He had fallen out of a tree while hanging a stand south of Waco around temple area. Take it easy hanging stands. If possible hunt with a buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by little lane View Post
                        Is there a place around lake w to take a deer to that is good
                        Lots!! What's good to u?

Comment

just looking for a good guy that will get all the meat they can for the money i have one in Ceder Hill but i was trying to not have to drive all the way up there then back to the lake

Comment

Originally posted by little lane View Post
                            just looking for a good guy that will get all the meat they can for the money i have one in Ceder Hill but i was trying to not have to drive all the way up there then back to the lake
                            You have a processor in cedar hill? I have been using Joshua deer processing in Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGun View Post
                              You have a processor in cedar hill? I have been using Joshua deer processing in Joshua.
                              I still go to Joshua

Comment

R&R Processing just south of Aquilla off FM 933 turn left on Fm 2114 about 1/2 mile on right.254-694-2801 https://www.facebook.com/pages/RR-Pr...63940463624754

Comment

Working...
                                X