No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney & Aquilla Hunting 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The place I'm hunting has more activity at the front of it than anywhere.But thought it was too close to where people will be walking in but get in early and stay late bet they will push them to you.

Comment

i have killed 3 deer with in 50 yards from the gate but all 3 of them was around 1 o'clock when everyone was comming out of the woods and pushed them on to me good luck this year to everyone 4 more days

Comment

Guys, remember to remove your stands, cameras, etc. when you leave. They are already hunters being turned in by other hunters! There has also been some reports of theft already. Have a good season and be careful!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
          You might be shocked... Could be the best set up in the unit.
          Not likely on the best set up. I bet they will be looking for a new spot once they see the parade begin. Not saying it can't be done anything is possible. More time in scouting putting in a "little" leg work goes along way. Might just find that place that many overlook. Open pasture on the walking trail isn't my idea of that.

Comment

Hope that huge doe I saw last saturday makes her way back this saturday. She gonna get stuck if she does.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
              Hope that huge doe I saw last saturday makes her way back this saturday. She gonna get stuck if she does.
              You home already?

Comment

I'm waiting on UPS for my replacement tent.

Comment

What happened to your tent? Im at work still.

Comment

Just broke a strap one of the legs goes in it didn't tear the tent so I can still get it fixed at an awning shop. I've had it less then 6 months and I believe they have a 1 year warrenty thru Coleman and a 2 year with Sportsman Guide it should be here in the next hour or so. Just have to figure out what to do with 2 each 10 man tents and its not getting sold.

Comment

Lol storm

Comment

Storm I got a question for u want me to text or pm u ?

Comment

What's up with the stand off in Aquilla!?!
                          Heard SWAT got called out to CR 2114

Comment

Hey everyone hope all is well been really busy with work so I can make sure im off opening weekend, Saturday before last my mom accidentally shot herself in the thigh with a 357 so that's been a lot of my off time. She let her dogs out and a stray was attacking them she grabbed the gun dropped it and when it hit the floor the hamer dropped, shot her just above the knee and towards the back and exited about half thigh, no major damage no seen long term affects other than a large hole that is healing from the inside out, she's very scared I mean another half rotation and maybe it doesn't just hit her leg maybe much worse. They careflighted her from red oak to Baylor Dallas but once they got her stabilized she went home the next day not much they could do but teach her to clean it and watch for infection lots of pain meds and antibiotics.

Comment

Sorry to here that Chris should be feeling better in the next few weeks. I hope you Justin and Kenny get you one this weekend. I'm headed to the lease on Friday night and hope something comes in to the feeder.

Comment

Glad she's ok! Man! That could've been a lot worse!

Comment

Working...
                                X