No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney & Aquilla Hunting 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TommyGun, and all this time, I thought you were from the smoky mnts .

Comment

Naw I am from that thar mowton way down yonder over yonder above dat mowton above Medar Creek. I stay away from them smokie mowtons, dey got too much u dat wild weed. U no Mary jay Juana, u jus mite get kilt wonder'n dem hollers. Nawt ima from dem allegainie mowtons.

Comment

threw this together think it'll fool a deer?
        Attached Files

Comment

Only one way to find out Ender. Looks like it could be useful in certain situations and/or places .

One feller on here used a decoy last year on a draw hunt I was on during Nov. He told me he had 9 different bucks come check his doe, just like the shows show. That was in one morning. But none of them were shooters/legal. The doe decoy was set up on the edge of a wheat field.
          Last edited by Texas Grown; 07-11-2014, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
            threw this together think it'll fool a deer?
            don't put it too close to a road.....every redneck in bosque county will put a hole or 2 in it.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
              Storm are you moving to fl? Or just a contract thing?
              This is direct hire Justin right now I just crossed over into south Carolina and should be there in 8 hours give or take.

Comment

I got one of those tinks miss November blow up decoys too so if the buck doesn't do it hopefully the blow up doll will. I know the dogs certainly reacted to that one like it was real

Comment

Think ide rather be in florida fishing than in alvarado cutting up downed branchs and trimming trees at my house. To dang hot for this junk

Comment

I'm done for the day so I'm at Daytona Beach for the night with the fog and the rain I'm tired.

Comment

Just fooling around today.
                      Attached Files

Comment

All right shark bait. Do not enjoy the view tooooooooooooo much.

Comment

Eh. The deer aren't big enough in florida.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                            Eh. The deer aren't big enough in florida.
                            Looks to me like there are plenty of deer big enough/mature enough there .
                            Hi Justin!

My Daughter, SNL, and Grandboys are on their way there now. Left here last Thursday, and NOLA yesterday, and headed to Fla now. Not sure where their stay-n though.

Storm, you need to get a line wet ASAP so's ya can make me jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                              Looks to me like there are plenty of deer big enough/mature enough there .
                              Hi Justin!

My Daughter, SNL, and Grandboys are on their way there now. Left here last Thursday, and NOLA yesterday, and headed to Fla now. Not sure where their stay-n though.

Storm, you need to get a line wet ASAP so's ya can make me jealous!
                              I hope to start fishing in the middle oh the week. And Justin is right on the 4 legged deer I saw enough of them early this morning and I kept seeing turkey in a 20 mile streach.

Comment

Storm, check out Joe Budd WMA, it's outside Tallahassee. Me and some of my military buddies made the trip from Texas for three years to hunt it. Weekends only, Dec-Jan Archery, Jan-Feb muzzleloader. Real nice place.

Comment

Working...
                                X